Confused on what i should do about my heart

I met my husband when i was 16 and now we have been married three years. Together for seven years. We have 2 young children together. The problem is i don't believe i love him anymore. We fight constantly and i don't even like sex with him anymore. I feel like i should leave but my family loves him and says i won't find anyone better for me then him. I have never done or experienced the things i want to do. He has made promises to change and yet he doesn't. I want to leave but everytime i do, i get scared and guilt starts kicking in. What should i do?

go with your heart, if your not happy, leave. we are only here once, this is not a rehersal, this is our one time only deal, if u screw it up, u lose. if your not in love, leave, your kids know when parents are not in love, or not happy, plz dont waste your life with this man, if you dont love him, and shame on your parents saying you wont find any better. what a mean thing to say, if they think he is such a catch, then tell them they can live with him, because you are now tired of living a lie, you owe it to yourself and your children to be happy, so plz do it, be happy, good luck. debbie

I happen to dissagree!! Completely. Love is a feeling, feelings are based upon emotions and circumstances. Now if everyone decided or based there lives around circumstances, where would life be now. You can learn to love soemone, learn how to truly care about them. Over time love fades, is restored, ... Its like a cycle, for the sake of your kids. Stay with him, Give it time, take marrage counsaling, Dont give up!

?Best of luck

Lea