does he know you're 17, cos quite often it's diffult to tell? Either way it won't make him a paedophile... you may be young but you have reached sexual maturity and you are of legal age (probably, depends what country you are in I suppose)... paedophiles have a fetish for yound children prior to reaching sexual maturity. Still there are other social issues with a 23 year old guy dating a 17 year old girl... it's stigmatised, and words like 'cradle-snatcher' may be used... I think he'd maybe be seen as sleazy rather than perverted. So while he isn't a paedophile or anything, I'd advise extreme caution and say it would be better to stick to guys closer to your own age.

Pedophiles are sexually attracted to children.

You are not a child. In other words, you are more adult-like developed in your body and your maturity.

In my opinion, it's not really that creepy. Perhaps you just look older for your age? Perhaps you are just an attractive person?

But I would also be careful. He could be after just sex. And in that case, he's just a jerk. And depending on where you are from, it could be illegal. But to answer your question, no he's not a pedophile.

lol well i guess i should say that were really good friends, ive known him like a year & we talk a lot and hes really cool i like him a lot. but im still like a LiL guRL and he shouldnt be looking at me im yung enough to be his daughtrer lol!!

Pedophiles are sexually attracted to children.

You are not a child. In other words, you are more adult-like developed in your body and your maturity.

In my opinion, it's not really that creepy. Perhaps you just look older for your age? Perhaps you are just an attractive person?

But I would also be careful. He could be after just sex. And in that case, he's just a jerk. And depending on where you are from, it could be illegal. But to answer your question, no he's not a pedophile.

i M attractive lol mostpeople think im 20 but he knows im 17

maybe im just immature for my age hahaah.

my first wife was 17, and i had no such tendencies whatsoever. of course, i was 15 at the time, so technically she was an older woman...

in other words: pedophilia, in my definition, is not about the legal age of consent; it is a disordered, sociopathic compulsion to consume the fruit from the tree of humanity before it is anywhere near ripe.

my first wife was 17, and i had no such tendencies whatsoever. of course, i was 15 at the time, so technically she was an older woman...

in other words: pedophilia, in my definition, is not about the legal age of consent; it is a disordered, sociopathic compulsion to consume the fruit from the tree of humanity before it is anywhere near ripe.

So yu mean basically like, young kids?

Has this guy tried anything with you? Or does he just have a crush on you?

Nah, like I said we've been frends for a yr & he'snever tried anything sexual, if thats what u mean.

So yu mean basically like, young kids?

Yes.

lol well i guess i should say that were really good friends, ive known him like a year & we talk a lot and hes really cool i like him a lot. but im still like a LiL guRL and he shouldnt be looking at me im yung enough to be his daughtrer lol!!

Not quite....

I met the guy I'm pretty much going to be in love forever with when I was 17 and he was 26. We hung out and made a friendship and had some great times.

I was 20 when he finally asked me out. (and then we blew it, but thats another thread..)

At 17 I'm guessing that you're pretty much physically a mature female. If he's attracted to you physically then he's just being a guy. How he handles that attraction is how you recognise if he's a sleaze bag or not..

If you feel uncomfortable with the attention then maybe you could have a chat with him about it.

Yes.

Not quite....

I met the guy I'm pretty much going to be in love forever with when I was 17 and he was 26. We hung out and made a friendship and had some great times.

I was 20 when he finally asked me out. (and then we blew it, but thats another thread..)

At 17 I'm guessing that you're pretty much physically a mature female. If he's attracted to you physically then he's just being a guy. How he handles that attraction is how you recognise if he's a sleaze bag or not..

If you feel uncomfortable with the attention then maybe you could have a chat with him about it.

Aw, im sry things didnt work out 4 u.

I dont think i could tell him, i would feel too bad. He's never ever madea sexual pass at me or put me in an uncomfortable position..the only thingz that lyk make me think hes interested r how he always tells me he thinx imbeautiful and he sketched a pic ofme!

hes the nicest &most respectful guy ever but i wanted 2 make sur he wasn't out of line.

Haha, the title of my thred changed?!

Yes I changed it. This is clearly not about pedophilia. Pedophilia is a paraphilia of being primarily or exclusively sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children.

The title was sensationalist and misleading and the new title better describes the issue discussed in the thread.

something smells fishy here... what 17-year old would call herself a "little girl" and think a 23-year old was a deviant for showing her some attention?

how did "CutiePa2T", on 'her' first day here, find another member's thread about a 23-year old guy and a 17-year old girl... and post in it within one minute of creating this thread? 'she' also made another post in a third thread that could be interpreted in a highly discomforting way, and that is the extent of 'her' participation!

and the spelling, etc., is just WAY, WAY over the top.

no, no, no...

this is not what it appears to be, i'm sure of it.