kinda kinky/fetishify but...

My opinion is this I think it is a very strange fettish ,please don't offense to each their own.not one fettish I would be willing to try however.

But I find no problem with what two mature adults do in private in a relationship and do what is comfortable for them both as long as it is consensual.

I myself am open and have a very open mind,so if I am in a relationship with someone I love I don't mind trying new things.

whips,cat o'nine tails,handcuffs.dressing up.Things like that.

I don't mind sharing that cause your identity is hidden pretty much.

Most of my friends have no idea,and to me that is very

private.

I guess in general

it is whatever floats your boat.

In my 40's, I'm "interesting." In my teens & 20's, they just called me "weird." I imagine in another 20 years I'll be "eccentric" or perhaps "senile."

I'm already approaching senility, and I'm probably more open to different ideas than when I was 20. Lately I've been enjoying a newfound curiosity about the world.

It seems like the core of your lifestyle is practiced in some way in many relationships as a natural occurrence. You've maybe sorted it out and put it to good use with your big brain.

I understand the folks put off by diverse lifestyles, but I suspect they also have a suppressed curiosity. That usually amps up the disapproval, doesn't it?

Go get a drink and a snack and make yourself comfy. I got rather long-winded in my posts.

Hmmm, need a bigger snack ... lot's a reading there. Thanks shes2smart.

As for the topic of the original post, personally I've changed too many real diapers ... !! As others are saying, have that frank discussion about things and take it from there. Laying it all out immediately may not be a great idea, take your time (in the converstion(s) ) to get to that particular topic.

I love my boyfriend dearly and accept every little bit of him. If he were to ask this of me I would be shocked initailly and I'd have to be given some time to let it sink in. I can't rightly say that I have any desire to do such a thing but if my boyfriend did I would be happy to fulfill the fantasy. I'll do pretty much anything at least once.

If what a previous poster replied was true, than you just started dating this girl a few days/weeks ago than I don't advise you to bring this up. Fetishes and fantasy's take a lot of trust and there hasn't been enough time in your relationship to develop an adequet amount. I think that for someone to agree to fulfill this fantasy in a way that would be enjoyable it would take a great amount and deep sort of love.

I think it would be best to put your energies on developing your relationship before you start working on having your fantasy fulfilled.

I have to say that this says it all. If it has only been a few weeks, that isn't NEARLY enough time for someone to live out such a fantasy with you unless she is just as freaky. You are likely to scare her away with such a request.

What is it about diapers that turns you on anyway? Are you going to be armed with baby powder too?

• 1 month later...

I can't believe I missed this one.

It sounds bizarre, but actually requires little effort.

So I personally would strike a deal. I'd say that if he fulfilled one of MY fantasies soon afterwards, I'd do it. My blood drinking and full-on acts of vampirism desires, for example. (Which my boyfriend will do one day. I just feel it.)

I can't believe I missed this one.

Me too, but it was before my time.

It sounds bizarre, but actually requires little effort.

So I personally would strike a deal. I'd say that if he fulfilled one of MY fantasies soon afterwards, I'd do it. My blood drinking and full-on acts of vampirism desires, for example. (Which my boyfriend will do one day. I just feel it.)

Sounds good.

You can train his digestive system by feeding him increasing amounts of raw seafood followed by raw beef.

Blindfold him first...

As an anorexic, he is not going to "waste" calories on raw beef. Sadly.
You can hide the beef by mincing it with cereals. My flat mate long ago called me Barbarus Vulgaris for doing that.
He does like blindfolds in general though, so I may involve those. I'm getting excited again now.

Which makes me happy.

Spoon feed him