guys who don't pre-cum -->a sign of...?

ok i been in 1 sexual relationship before my current bf and what i know is that guys usually have this "pre-cum" thing right? i mean like a girl getting wet..well thats how it always was with my ex and it was very helpful coz i could use it as a lubricant in the handjob..thing is that my current bf doesnt seem to have this "pre-cum"at all..he is always dry just until he comes. it makes it hard for the handjob becoz it slows me down..and the friction is much more. is that normal? are there guys who just dont lubricate? or is that an indicator he isnt turned on? ps": he comes every time tho. any ideas guys? thanks.

hm, well all my guys have always done the precum thing, and ive talked to them about it and they say its normal, so i think all guys should do it, also maybe he does it right before he comes, and thats why you dont even feel it, it doesnt necesarily mean he has to do it way before he cums, and if your having trouble, tyr using some lotion, or vaseline to help the lubrication and just say that you want it so that he can feel better, im sure he wont mind.

Hi Samra,

Don't worry: if he's hard and he's orgasming, he's turned on! I agree with personalme, just use extra lubrication. Just like girls have varying degrees of wetness, i guess guys have varying amounts of precum.

C

This is an interesting question. I've only encountered this phenomenon once, and the man was dehydrated. Once he started drinking more water on a regular basis, pre-cum appeared. Mind you, his semen was thick as well.

I'm interested to hear from the men if this is something like Char is saying - just a variation in wetness factor. lol.

That is interesting. I can't imagine not having pre cum, but it really is not a big deal. I agree with the other posters. Buy some lubricant and he will love it. Glide is really good or you can get KY at the store. Good luck.

dragonezeyes --> so you donr precum but u usually use lube? or it goes without lube and it still feels good? my bf says he doesnt mind a handjob without lube altho he doesnt pre cum but i feel the friction and i am afraid it is hurting him.

• 1 year later...