Someone, sumwhere is made for u

Not really.

It's a nice thought that innatly there's someone out there that is perfectly designed to fit with you in every manner of speaking but on a realistic scale it's just not going to happen. To accept that idea I'd have to go so far as to accept some kind of intelligent design, which I'm affriad I can't really do.

Of course I'm not denying that there are people out there suited well for each other but I deny any claim that it applies to everyone automatically.

They might be, they might not be... but then again even if there was who's to say your going to find that person? It's a very large world.

~S.

yeah I think only a few ppl end up with that special sumone that they're really meant to be with...

But i think everyone gets a chance to find that person....but most of the time ppl miss the signs leading them to him/her

Not really.

It's a nice thought that innatly there's someone out there that is perfectly designed to fit with you in every manner of speaking but on a realistic scale it's just not going to happen. To accept that idea I'd have to go so far as to accept some kind of intelligent design, which I'm affriad I can't really do.

Of course I'm not denying that there are people out there suited well for each other but I deny any claim that it applies to everyone automatically.

i dont think that person is designed to suit u in everyone manner....but when u meet him/her their will be some sort of connection...after that even they probably have to work on their relationship like everybody else

I had that "someone "at one time. I was married to that someone for 28 years until his death in dec 2003. It felt as though we were made for each othe from the start.

Since then I have not found that "other someone". NOt sure if they are really out there or not. I was lucky once, so do not know if its in the cards for me again or not. I would certainly hope so.

Theres so many people and different personalities in the world, it would be small minded to think noone in the world would be a perfect match for you.

However...finding that person is probably like finding a needle in a very big haystack, im sure it happens though. Theres no reason why you couldnt be happy with someone who you have differences with.

Honestly sometimes its hard to believe, because you always hearing about people cheating, being lied to. But movies as a child, such as Beauty And the Beast, it protrays love as a wonderful, that it can over come everything. And I agree it seems fake.

But I have seen with my own eyes that things happen and love does over come things.

I know for myself, life believing in love has been tough. Parents divorcing, fighting, cheating. The whole 9 yards.

I do believe in love. I believe it is real, and that it is a wonderful thing. I believe in fate, things happen for a reason. I met my boyfriend, when I was in a bad place with myself. A battle I have still to this day. And he helps me remember that I am a good beauitful person. He supports me in ways no one else has. He doesnt even know the impact he has on my life. That he is my heart. So yes I believe he is the one, and the one made for me. Our relationship is alwasy interesting, and loving, and crazy all at the same time.

Sorry got carried away. Yes I believe that there is one perfect person out there for you.

i think that person does exist, but sometime when someone finds that person, they may not realise that they're the "right one", also, there is properly more than one out there for everyone, theres just an extra special one too. i think i've found that special person, and this might sound corny, but maybe if you believe theres a person for you, then you'll find them , you just need to look for the signs!!!