Incredibly High and Overwhelming Sensations

Oh my God it's happening again. All I have to say is that I am really pissed off at a friend right now, but more than anything I feel so dominated and walked all over it's not even funny. I feel like I am about to explode, seriously. I don't even know to begin describing how I am feeling except that it involves butterflies in my stomach, anger, anxiety, feeling of being overwhelmed, and all of these other sensations. The sensations are incredibly strong and I can barely control myself right now. I think I am going to break down...

I got put down again as soon as I decided to start being more open and vulnerable to people. It's like I can't be myself with anyone without them trying to put me down at some point. It keeps happening over and over even with new friends I make. I feel like I am with my old friends again. The sensations are so high right now. I don't even know how to describe it. I really don't.

How ya doing now?

You know it was rude and kind of mean of them to poke at a soft spot of yours. That ain't right.

It's easy to get upset when someone does that, especially a friend.

I hope you've calmed down some. Remember: what they said does not say anything bad about you, but about them....so don't feel bad for long! Isn't worth it!