i don't wanna swallow (might be tmi for some)

Wee,

If you really don't want to do it...Tell him, you'll happily take it into your mouth as long as you can pass it back into his mouth when you have finished.. Lets see how he feels have a mouthful of HOT SNOT and swalowing it, hmmm?

damn, tyler beat me to it. i was gonna say tell him you will let him do it once for every time he eats a spoonful of it first.

personally, i like it when a girl REQUESTS that i do that. sometimes from a foot away, sometimes not altogether on target. but to try to make a girl do something she doesn't want to crosses a line for me.

what i don't really understand, and maybe someone can explain it to me, is when a girl spits it out. i mean, it's already in your mouth, why bother to get up and go yak it into the toilet?? but if that's what she wants to do, then whatever. i wouldn't make an issue out of it. maybe she's on a diet, who knows?

OK but when you go down on a female, all you do is taste her fluids. So you are right, it's not the same, it's 100000 times worse.

Happy you're not my boyfriend, I'll tell ya that! If my man ever said this, he could literally be waiting a YEAR for his next blow-job.

Don't be so spiteful.

Hey wee - I just wanted to say that there's never "tmi" here on ENotAlone. Ok, well, I guess its possible...but never restrict your questions for fear of being too detailed. We all get a bit embarrassed talking about these things, but its good sometimes

Happy you're not my boyfriend, I'll tell ya that! If my man ever said this, he could literally be waiting a YEAR for his next blow-job.

Don't be so spiteful.

I'm happy about that too.

But what I am saying is not that I hate going down because I do but only on those I care for. In those cases, I do enjoy the act as it gets them off. My point is that a woman telling me she doesn't want to taste it but then wanting me to go down on her is a bit hypocritical. I have only met one woman in my life who didn't want to do that. I didn't force her but I didn't do same for her either when she asked.

Oh I'm very spiteful as I'm sure people can tell. But only when people expect things from me that they are not willing to do themselves. Other than that, I'm very giving.

You do realize that what you saying is you would hold out for a year for your man saying what he felt. And you call ME spiteful? LOL!

I'm sorry dude, but I'm not a mind-reader. How is anyone supposed to know what you "really mean" when you make comments like that? 100000 times worse?

Thanks for clearning that up, but don't expect me to get sucked into some cyber-argument with you. You take care!

Hey wee - I just wanted to say that there's never "tmi" here on ENotAlone. Ok, well, I guess its possible...but never restrict your questions for fear of being too detailed. We all get a bit embarrassed talking about these things, but its good sometimes

Shoot, for those with no life whatsoever, there's "nei" (not enough info.)

I don't mind swallowing as long as its not too thick, guys if you want yoru woman to swallow, make sure your have knocked one out before expecting a woman to swallow semen the thickness of wallpaper paste ok. Manners and all that.

Ok, can you explain this to me. Why is it sometimes watery and other times like "wallpaper glue" I've always wondered this? Sorry, this may sound stupid to some.......

I hear that a certain diet can make it taste less gross. Not sure what foods though, definitely not fast foods. And I heard that Vitamin E makes it less thick, I THINK, don't quote me on that. I know Vitamin E can attribute to a larger volume or a farther shot, too. As I pop 10 vitamin E pills this moment, I'll give you the results in a day or two if you care.

As for the tastes of women with the fluids and stuff, we can see that men and women all over the galaxy have their own tastes when it comes to going down (pardon those puns.) I would enjoy it if it gave her pleasure. I would compromise. I also wouldn't expect her to go down on me if I don't for her and she wants me to. But that's just me.

I'm sorry dude, but I'm not a mind-reader. How is anyone supposed to know what you "really mean" when you make comments like that? 100000 times worse?

Thanks for clearning that up, but don't expect me to get sucked into some cyber-argument with you. You take care!

Well it was pretty clear with the progression of the thread.

Who is looking for an argument? You tossed yourself into what I was saying to someone else lol.

Tyler, being happily married for 24 years, I think your wrong on that one but if you didn't understand that it was said in humour, that's not my fault. I thought it was obvious, obviously not!

And BTW, I've tasted my own and I actually quite like a man cumming in my mouth, its a turn on for me to know that i did that to him.

And to anwser the thickness question raised... it's because they haven't come for a while so it kinda thickens up hence me saying that they need to knock one off first.

Tyler, being happily married for 24 years, I think your wrong on that one but if you didn't understand that it was said in humour, that's not my fault. I thought it was obvious, obviously not!

And BTW, I've tasted my own and I actually quite like a man cumming in my mouth, its a turn on for me to know that i did that to him.

And to anwser the thickness question raised... it's because they haven't come for a while so it kinda thickens up hence me saying that they need to knock one off first.

Great, it was unclear to me that you meant it in jest. I wasnt directing it at you per se, seeing that you are married. I made my point. It "snot" the first first time I have heard a female mention this. I wouldnt recommend it as a "serious" tactic!

Shoot, for those with no life whatsoever, there's "nei" (not enough info.) beaten to the punch again.

I hear that a certain diet can make it taste less gross.

my ex used to tell me that since i don't eat a lot of salt my cum tasted better than most guys' did. i was like, how do you KNOW THIS??? lol

As I pop 10 vitamin E pills this moment, I'll give you the results in a day or two if you care.
be careful, tocopheryl is somewhat toxic. i overdid once myself and felt like a steaming pile.

what i don't really understand, and maybe someone can explain it to me, is when a girl spits it out. i mean, it's already in your mouth, why bother to get up and go yak it into the toilet?? but if that's what she wants to do, then whatever. i wouldn't make an issue out of it. maybe she's on a diet, who knows?

lol. Sometimes the taste has shocked me. Like, whoa, what were you eating lately buddy?!

that's the only reason I can think of.

maybe for some people it's simply not pleasant to physically swallow it though. Or it could be a mental thing? Like how some people are grossed out at the thought of eating certain foods but will put it in their mouths?

wild speculation

thanks, grand. i should have known that you and Sxc would be able to straighten me out. (no pun intended, honest)

NEI!!! LOL

Well guys I personally dont mind swallowing. I mean its not the most pleasant thing in the world and yes there are times when I have gagged but I always try to hide that fact that I have cos I just think it would be a major turn off for my bf if he saw that. He loves me doing it to him so that gives me pleasure and he does the same in return. and yes he will even kiss me when he has just come in my mouth!

But ultimately its personal choice. If you dont want to do it then he should understand that and if he doesnt then he cant think that much of you can he and I am sure he does. There are plenty of other things you can try with him instead that maybe you have not done before. Like saying to him I wont do that but how about if I do this...... could be anything... maybe a lapdance or something.. just compromise... but you know once you get it over with its not really as bad as you imagine.. good luck!

Who is looking for an argument? You tossed yourself into what I was saying to someone else lol.

If you don't want other people commenting on or responding to your comments - don't post them in a public forum. When you do that, it's everyone's business.

If you don't want other people commenting on or responding to your comments - don't post them in a public forum. When you do that, it's everyone's business.

I'm not the one complaining though. I don't mind if you comment back at me. But you are accusing me of baiting YOU, which I clearly wasn't. You said "but don't expect me to get sucked into some cyber-argument with you." That statement makes no sense for the reason I said. Thanks.

On another note, if this SxcLady, keeps following my posts (since she clearly doesn't agree with what I think). isn't that trolling?

if he is far enough back in your throat you never taste it anyway if you swallow right away.

I have always found this to be true. Your taste buds are on your tongue so if he is farther back (which a lot of men love anyway) there is so taste only sensation.

For me, the first time I was scared because of all the "taste" rumours. I personally don't think it's that bad. I've had worse food in my mouth anyway.

There is a lovely feeling of power that I get when it swallow. Totally at my mercy. Try everything, once, at least