Kissing after oral

Like it, don't like it or don't care?

I personally don't care.

Getting or giving? I have done both and personally it's not for me. After I go down, I usually brush my teeth or at least rinse with something.

It's not the worst thing ever but I guess I prefer not to kiss after getting or giving oral until some rinsing is done lol.

Getting or giving? I have done both and personally it's not for me. After I go down, I usually brush my teeth or at least rinse with something.

It's not the worst thing ever but I guess I prefer not to kiss after getting or giving oral until some rinsing is done lol.

I guess if was really gross, or if he came, then I "might" go rinse or something. That would be fine.

I've given and kissed my bf after and he didn't seemed turned off. It's not like I had drool all over me. I doubt he could really taste himself on me.

And after he went down on me, he came up to kiss me and it didn't really bother me kissing him. Like CarnelianButterfly said "I personally would never make anyone taste something I wouldn't be willing to taste myself. "

In a way, I thought it was hot that he kissed me after he was done with me.

I guess if was really gross, or if he came, then I "might" go rinse or something. That would be fine.

I've given and kissed my bf after and he didn't seemed turned off. It's not like I had drool all over me. I doubt he could really taste himself on me.

And after he went down on me, he came up to kiss me and it didn't really bother me kissing him. Like CarnelianButterfly said "I personally would never make anyone taste something I wouldn't be willing to taste myself. "

In a way, I thought it was hot that he kissed me after he was done with me.

I know some people like the taste of themselves. I have known a few women who would masterbate and then taste their own fingers. There are guys out there who like to taste their own too.

I don't know. For me, I don't have any urge to taste my own. I guess the thought of their being "living things" in the sperm kinda grosses me out. Who knows lol.

I don't know. For me, I don't have any urge to taste my own. I guess the thought of their being "living things" in the sperm kinda grosses me out. Who knows lol.

Well, you won't get pregnant from it

I like it, I find it intimate and arousing, the taste itself varies. I never think it is unpleasant, just varies...it's really more about the intimacy of it I think for me, I like being able to kiss my partner frequently before, during and after!

I agree with that whole "I won't make them taste anything I won't" - and that goes both ways!

Well, you won't get pregnant from it

I like it, I find it intimate and arousing, the taste itself varies. I never think it is unpleasant, just varies...it's really more about the intimacy of it I think for me, I like being able to kiss my partner frequently before, during and after!

I agree with that whole "I won't make them taste anything I won't" - and that goes both ways!

Well that isn't my worry. I don't know. Some people actually like to pee in a cup and drink that too. That one always seemed kinda odd to me lol.

You wouldn't mind putting your fingers in your mouth after they have been down on yourself? I mean if you like it, that's cool but I don't know it feels strange when I have seen that lol.

After reading some of these posts I imagine Felix Unger having sex, wiping mopping sanitizing and fussing over stray drops of wetness, analyzing them for points of origin and degree of potential contamination.

My partner definitely likes that. I love her reaction when she tastes herself on my lips. We both find it very intimate in fact. She was quite surprised to find out I certainly don't mind that myself either.

Many people seem pretty squeamish about the fluids in general that occur while having sex and for some reason think it's unclean and they'd rather not have to deal with it, that it's just a necessity of the whole process. It's actually quite a relief to realize that neither you nor your partner see things that way. Sheets, clothing and people all wash off quite well when it's time for them do to so, and in the meantime it's nice to relax and not worry about what got wet and sticky when you're in the afterglow.