to the girls and boys!!

Eye contact, smiles, subtle compliments (don't be too enthusiastic with these).

Word play is a great way to flirt. Puns and quips (if judged correctly) will lift the mood and alleviate tension.

There's no real textbook to flirting. Practise makes perfect tho.

Eye contact, smiles, subtle compliments (don't be too enthusiastic with these).

Word play is a great way to flirt. Puns and quips (if judged correctly) will lift the mood and alleviate tension.

There's no real textbook to flirting. Practise makes perfect tho.

I already use eye contact and smiling, and subtle compliments..

would it be weird to smack a guy in his butt? Lol

................Id like to know how to tease them and how to know when its going to far...ya know?

I personally HATE being teased by girls. Period. Even if I like someone and it's going well, the instant she pulls something like that, I lose interest. But that's just me.

The other stuff; touching, eye contact, hair stuff, body language, etc. is all pretty standard, I suppose.

I find this to be by far the most effective way of flirting:

relaxed smile (you can't fake this.. it has to be natural), good eye contact and tilted head. I can't emphasize how important the last one is. I see so many outgoing people making strong eye contact and smiling and that means absolutely nothing, because it could be just politeness. I do good eye contact and stuff when I want to convince people to give me money and stuff . But I find the tilted head to say this: "I'm not making good eye contact and smile out of politeness, I'm attracted to you!"

By tilting your head, you show your neck and throat. You basically say "you can come closer, I'm open.. come closer..". Even a person who has no idea whatsoever about flirting and signals and stuff, will get the point by using his instincts.

The following is entirely from my own personal perspective as a 15 year old male:

Oh also, almost everyone can be attractive. If you wanna be attracting boys, you simply gotta look good (as well as be good). So, if ur not attractive right now, GET TO WORK. Dont just sit there thinking ur unattractive. ACTIVELY SEEK OUT SOLUTIONS. Find magazines which talk about removing spots. Straighten ur hair if that's what you think makes u look sexier. Add colour and shine to it everyday. Put on the very best lipstick and make-up. Do up ur eyelashes n eyebrows. EVERYTHING U CAN THINK OF....all those silly girly things. And then u will attract da boys and then u just have an easy time flirting.

Biggest turn-off, thereforeeee, from what I have said? An unattractive girl who approaches you. Dont do that. Be the opposite.

I'm sorry, I feel the strong urge to counter your statement. Why should a girl try and change how she look or " better" herself by applying ton's of makeup? If the guy isn't shallow then perhaps he'll like her for her, and not for the 2 tons of makeup you suggest she put on.

Yeah, looks aren't everything: substance is.

Beauty will always be in the eye of the beholder for a woman may not look incredible to one person, may be the most beautiful woman for another. In today's day and age everyone tries to live up to the models in magazines, which is such a bad misconception since that is only a fraction of what is out there.

For someone who sees beauty in themself, will have people see beauty in them.

For flirting, for me, is just a simple conversation. A handful of words which are playfully subjective; meaning your giving him something but at the same time he has to think about it. Biting the lip while talking is huge for me, and a playful look on your face. LOL. If your feeling it, flirting will just naturally happen trust me. It doesn't matter if your good or bad at it if the person your doing it to is into you. Be confident, be questionable, most of all be enticing.

since everyone is different there are different "categories" of flirting approaches (this is totally theoretical and concluded by myself so if there are any discrepancies, please let me know):

1) FLAT-OUT-FLIRT: this style is just the whole "you know you're flirting" type of flirting, for the guys, it's constant touching (appropriately! sometimes not ) and eye contact, compliments that are very explicit ie. you're gorgeous you know that? or, teases and stuff like that...this type of flirting is usually for more extrovert, "outgoing" people that are usually in a social environment (like a club) where flirting is kind of expected and is mostly just for fun..

For women, it's usually stuff like "hey there hot stuff, how bout you buy me a drink" or "hey handsome...(this is where the ladies in the forum need to show some examples).."

2) MORE-SERIOUS-Flirting: This type of flirting is used when you are trying to let the other individual know that you like them..this type of flirting may come during conversations that are more casual and not as "explicit" as the "club environment" flirting...

for the guys, sometimes it's hard to keep eye contact because the guy can be nervous, but in most cases the guy will make jokes or try to impress the girl to try to persuade her to like him...also compliments and stuff of those sorts is also common...

for girls..I think that eye contact is also an iffy depending on how confident the girl is...and this sparked a thought that can segway into another discussion....I, along with a lot of other guys that i know, think that girls are the one's that pretty much decide on whether the relationship between them and a guy is there or not...like the guy can ask and such or the girl asks, but most of the time it's the girl who has the power to either go through with the relationship or say "no let's just be friends" (just a thought, anyone have an opinion on that?)

and for girls, I know that they say that they turn towards you and they act all giddy and they joke around and laugh at the stupidest things you say....and i read a poster saying this, and sorry to say...if a girl likes you, she may tease you...you have to swallow your pride and have some self humour and go with the joke....that shows confidence....

and to the original poster... not sure if i really answered your question...this is just a post with a bunch of random ideas that just popped into my head as i typed, so if anyone has any other ideas i may have not written properly or forgot, please help becuase I definitely could use some advice in this situation as well...

so just to stipulate again....it all depends on the person, whether or not they're more shy or outgoing, gauge with your comfortability level with them and them with you...

lip biting, just slightly. touching his arm, (just plain physical contact) sends a certain, I want you message. half smile is perfect. And the eye contact only works when you tilt your head, smile and then look away for a few. Don't just stare. playful punching (some guys like it, some don't) just don't do it too hard. Also fixing the shirts or collars or something (just pretend you're wiping something from their chest and then just slowly remove you hand) comment (meanning complement, even if you have to slightly stretch the truth) on the pecs or abs when you do this.

this usually works for me, although I'm naturally flirtatious and everything thing i say to a guy usually seems like an invitation, even when I'm just being nice and polite.

Every time I smack a guys A * *, he does the same. so be careful.