Are You Psycho? (short test)

here's a quick 16-question test to find out once and for all just how psycho you really are. i hope everyone will take this and post the results because i follow a lot of the advice you all give here on ENA and i need to know who the crazies are. (joke!)

link removed

here's how I scored:

you are interesting

You are 50% Psycho

You like to joke around, but you aren't a Psycho you just think its funny. You can watch thise horror movies and think about them and baisically be pretty much uneffected. But you do get sad when people die.

you scored higher than 33% on Psychopathness

LOL

Border-line Psycho

You are 69% Psycho Ok so you may get too much amusment out of death and killing and such, you might not h=go as far as killing people for fun, but its not like you haven't thought of it. Oh and giveing your food a name! THAT IS SOOOO NOT NORMAL. But this does also mean that you are pretty smart and a consisive thinker

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

link removed
link removed
You scored higher than
80%
on
Psychopathness

I enjoyed this test!

lol

Border-line Psycho

You are 64% Psycho

Ok so you may get too much amusment out of death and killing and such, you might not go as far as killing people for fun, but its not like you haven't thought of it. Oh and giving your food a name! THAT IS SOOOO NOT NORMAL. But this does also mean that you are pretty smart and a consisive thinker.

Too Funny!

Border-line Psycho

You are 53% Psycho

Ok so you may get too much amusment out of death and killing and such, you might not go as far as killing people for fun, but its not like you haven't thought of it. Oh and giveing your food a name! THAT IS SOOOO NOT NORMAL. But this does also mean that you are pretty smart and a consisive thinker

Border-line Psycho

You are 61% Psycho

Ok so you may get too much amusment out of death and killing and such, you might not h=go as far as killing people for fun, but its not like you haven't thought of it. Oh and giveing your food a name! THAT IS SOOOO NOT NORMAL. But this does also mean that you are pretty smart and a consisive thinker

There were spelling and grammatical mistakes everywhere. And "THAT IS SOOOO NOT NORMAL."? Is this person a licensed psychologist?

Sheesh.

Yes, I know it was for fun, but PUH-LEASE!

61% insane, I doubt it. I'm not your average girl, but is sanity really measured in how many animals you want to kill or if you want to eat someone alive? I don't think so.

lol I was thinking a lot of the same questions myself as I took the test. But those are pretty good signs of being "crazy." And BTW, there is no such term as "psycho" unless one is referring to psychopathy, but that has to do with having no conscience or regard for others.

you are interesting

You are 43% Psycho

You like to joke around, but you aren't a Psycho you just think its funny. You can watch thise horror movies and think about them and baisically be pretty much uneffected. But you do get sad when people die.

Oh and with gender and age im only 6% psycho!!! hehehee

you are interesting

You are 43% Psycho

Oh and with gender and age im only 6% psycho!!! hehehee

that's a relief! i'm not as worried now about my screwup a litle while ago. luv ya too, btw

most of the rest of you are on my list now, though. *coughmjctraidercough* lol

Lol what I'm not psycho. Not one bit. I couldn't be any saner. I'm completely normal. OMG the voices. I just wish I could stop all the vocies in my head, lol. Sorry I'm just stressed and needed to amuse myself here. I'm almost done with school for good and just stressed with that and depressed and lonely because I can't find any single women near me and just need to cheer myself up here. I'm not insane at all. Just don't call me crazy, lol I'm perfectly sane. Scouts honor.