Sexually Attracted --but married

It's not wrong to feel the way you, so long as you haven't acted on it. I agree that ..hey, you are human,...we don't stop feeling attraction to other people just because we're in a relationship.

I agree to evaluating your relationship with your hubby. You said "I guess I like the attention" from this guy at work.

Are you feeling like you are not getting enough attention from your hub?

Are you not getting what you need? Are you unhappy?

Is there a lot of stress at home?

Good luck on figuring this out. Congrats on catching yourself before the attraction gets out of hand. Check out this forum for stories of ....AFTER people have gone through with these feelings of attraction......it very very rarely works out well.

No Im not getting what i need at home , cant remember the last time I was touched or kissed. And Im sure that all I see in this gentleman is just all that. Im a bad person for even thinking like Im thinking!! I think I just need alittle lovin its been awhile since anything, Im old but not dead!! And he (The guy at work) goes out of his way to converse with me, , and he knows Im married.

Refuses to go to counseling and everytime I bring it up he get irritated and mad, so of course I let it go, until It bothers me again and I try and talk about it, and the same thing happens again, Like Tiredman said there are alot of things to consider in all this. Its just crazy and Im frustrated!