multiple Orgasms??

When my bf goes down on me and after I cum I cant stand him to continue touching, licking or doing anything down there, its just to sensative. Is this normal? Like I was under the impressiong that women are capable of multiple orgasms, one after the other without a time to recuperate. I cant handle more then one, its just to sensative!!! Is there anything to make it not so sensative after the first orgasm?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 women. I'm the same way. My boyfriend will sometimes "torture" me and keep going. I use torture loosely, I freaking love it, and will squirm to get away but he's got his hold and loves to see me move around. (ETA: TMI?

To have another orgasm right away, try indirect stimulation. Your body is still on a high after the initial orgasm, try playing around the clit, nipples, kissing, whatever.

Sounds like its MORE normal than you thought.

I think you actually may be experiencing multiple ones but may not be aware. As CarnelianButterfly said happens to her, a lot of women have the more shallow ones and then a bigger, final one that leaves them sensitive and... well, done.

That sucks. I don't have that problem. Maybe he's not very good at getting you off? pretty much kidding...

I guess you can always keep playing (not that area: way to aggrevate it and ensure less orgasms) until you've recovered?

Maybe I'm hearing you correctly. You can only orgasm once a night - no matter the approach?

Have him try it like super sensitive and soft, like barely touching you, i used to be like that and then realized the next touch has to be delicate and it would happen again, and like i said like hes barely doing anything at all to you, it works for me, maybe for you???

Uhhh ... just to chime in here ... doesn't this happen to guys too? Usually (though not necessarily always) I can't stand any stimulation right afterwards, at least for a short while (say a few minutes).

Oh yeah, after I come... it gets really sensitive to the touch. So if she continues with the BJ or keeps riding me, I'd think that I'd have a heart attack soon.

Uhhh ... just to chime in here ... doesn't this happen to guys too? Usually (though not necessarily always) I can't stand any stimulation right afterwards, at least for a short while (say a few minutes).
absolutely. ouch! and they wonder why we roll over afterwards and go to sleep.