Personnal trainers have sex with their clients!

lol. I'm sure some of them do. It's unprofessional. What a way to ruin a career!

Did you hire this guy as a way to spend time with him and get a date?

If so, why not just ask him out and tell him the truth.

Then get another trainer.

You're paying for his skills in helping you meet fitness/athletic goals. Not for a date.

Respect that it is his job - and if he is good he is not going to respond too much to your advances.

I would imagine a little bit of flirting isn't that bad; but you're setting yourself up for trouble wanting your trainer as more than a nice piece of eye-candy.

lol. I'm sure some of them do. It's unprofessional. What a way to ruin a career!

Is your trainer making you uncomfortable? If so, fire him and get a new one.

You're paying for a professional to help you meet your fitness/athletic goals; not a date.

She's saying she likes the guy, so.. I don't think it'd make her uncomfortable lol

So are you saying you would have sex with him if he offered it?

Just be careful, if he's offering it to you then he's probably offered it to many others. You would just be another girl. If you want a relationship with him, then take it slow. Don't let him take advantage of you just because you like him.

I'm not paying him to get a date. I would like to get more fit. He knows that i like him. So do you think most of them are like that?

no, i don't think most are like that.

I guess that since there is so much physical contact and sweating, things may get tempting. If you had to stand very close to your tax advisor or lawyer and sweat and grunt, I bet you'd wind up having sex with them too.

But I'd say, most are professional.

Its presents a serious conflict of interest here. If he is ethical and professional then he will end the professional relationship before starting a personal one. Most professional organization have in their codes of conduct a section for relationships with clients, all state that it is a no-no to take professional relationship and turn it into a personal one ie accepting gifts in the line of duty, sexual or intimate relationships wiht clients. The reason is breaches of these codes of conduct erode the professional-ness of the given industry and company. I assume he would get fired or barred from his organization if a superior found out.

The questions I would ask is:

Would you be comfortable in the long term with someone who would readily ignore codes of ethics?

Would you be comfortable knowing you are not the only client s/he sees?

Would you be as comfortable if it was your doctor, lawyer or accountant?

Would you be okay with paying him/her for an hours worth of service when 1/2 that time is spent in a sexual relationship?

Again if he is professional and has a high degree of self control then he will end the professional relationship before starting a personal one.

Thanks everyone for your advice very nice of you. Do you think it would be bad if asked me out on a date? or is that unprofessional? not sex but a date.

If he does that and stops the professional relationship then its no problem. If he starts "dating" you and continues the professional relationship then its very much a conflist of interest. Sex is irrelevant in the matter.

You speak sense tylercdurden2004 thank you! Think my friend is implanting silly thoughts in my head. I just got a bit worried when she said personnal trainers shag around with their clients

They might do so, however I imagine most of them do not. The point is if you are looking for shag then morals and ethics probably arent much of a concern, but if its something long term you are looking for, the main question is do you want to be with someone who so easily ignores morals an ethics.

no i wouldn't think i'd want someone like that. Guess i will have to see when my session is finished. I think he is interested in me, he complimants me but that might not mean anything. I don't know!!!! I mean how can you tell without getting the wrong end of the stick.