hey guys. well theres this good friend of mine whom ive been tight with for over a year. however, in the last 3 months or so hes been very confusing. lets just say that it was OBVIOUS he liked me i mean he was the sweetest, most caring guy in the world and was super attracted to me. i was not attracted to him at first but maybe since about november ive started to like him like that and at this point i am definitely in love with him. we fooled around twice (no sex or anything we're both virgins, ive had one bf and hes never had a gf and its CLEAR he doesnt want a gf, super afraid of that kind of comitment, and honestly i dont care for a bf anyways). so yeah hes been weird like one minute SUPER SWEET like himself and the next kinda jerky. hes freaked out on me, apologized, i mean its just weird. well one of my close gfs he always says is hot. my birthday was recent and to be honest, he seemed to make it look like he doesnt like me (quite impersonal, however, neithero f us want people to know ANYTHING is going on. hes my ex's friend and stuff). so my girls bday was couple days back. and the night before her bday he msgs me "its 12 mins till ___ bday" and i was away so when i came back it was a minute to 12, so im like lol i no, be the first one to wish her and he msges me i am, i mean i just did. im like gud job. so then after a while i msged him "watd u get her?" **keep in mind my gift was like literally two weeks late for no apparent reason**. so he starts GOING ON AND ON about this diamond ring n necklace and literally went on for 20 mins rubbbbing it in my face about how amazing it is. i gave little reaction and pretended to be happy even though i was feeling pretty hurt, but at the back of my mind thinking hes playing. finally he goes LOL R DUMBB who the fu* is she to me?? and went on for ten mins how she means nothing to him. after awhile of doing that hes like OMGG and copies a line i gave about how much i love my girl and hes like i was thinking to put that in a card for her, this is a sign ima do it. so he gave her a card the day after her birthday. he basically makes jks about liking her and then covers it upp with me (there are ALOT OF EXAMPLES). yet we often have cybersex and as i siad very mixed signals. i dont know waht to think or do!! what do you think hes feeling? does he like this girl, is he trying ot make me jealous, whats the deal???! plzz help!