Kissing another girl infront of me...

Princess18

Hey I kissed this guy I really like last week in a night club We were dancing and it kinda just happened. We're just friends at the moment but i think he knows i like him. Anyway last night we went to a friends party and he was playing footsie under the table with me and giving me flirtaceous looks. As im quite shy with him cos i like him i didnt talk to him much and kinda ignored him (i dont want to but thats how i act around guys i like) so anyway he got up and left and went to talk to other people.

Later that night in the night club i was sitting by him and a girl came up and sat on his knee and started kissing him. He responded and kissed her back. They talked then she got up and left. I was soooo jealous It makes me hate him. It was ME he was kissing last week. Why do you think he'd do this right infront of me? I mean maybe i was ignoring him all night but thats only cos im shy and i REALLY like him. AHHH this is so depressing.......

Well, I mean he tried to be flirtatious with you but you ignored him. He can't magically know that it means you like him. To him, it probably seemed that you weren't interested. So he moved on to someone else.

I think the only way you are going to get his interest is to tell him how you feel. I know that may be really scary but I think right now he probably feels you really aren't interested in him.

I agree with avman on this one. He did flirt with you, and you did not seem to give him any reason to pursue you further at the last party. I can understand your jealousy, but I do not think you should have bad/hate feelings toward him.

Yes maybe you are shy, but if you are wanting his attentions you are going to have to find a way to let him know. You have already danced with him and kissed him before. That is a starter for sure. So if you want to get to know him and get his attentions you are going to have to get over a bit of your shyness, or else he is going to continue to go where he gets some feedback and attention from other girls.

Let him know STRAIGHT UP!....do not give hints that he wont understand...tell him straight out that you have feelings for him in plain english that anyone could understand. I say this cause I find women at times make men confused like you did by ignoring him. He probably thinks you were not interested in him after he was flirting with you and then you ignoring him didnt help, but if you want any chance then GO FOR IT! Im rooting for ya

I think the only way you are going to get his interest is to tell him how you feel.

I second that. Your shyness blew him out of the water when he was making his move. Since you guys already hooked-up, you shouldn´t feel that shy about making a move now.

Out of curiosity, does he seem more appealing to you now (I mean, do you fancy him more), since he hooked-up with another girl in front of you?

edit -- spelling...

Yea, maybe he was trying and you being shy, you must have though you're not interest. Funny how guys can never figure out if the girl is shy, but if it's the other way other, shy guys are easy to figure out!!!!

Its because guys are not mind readers...Why should we have to figure out if a woman is shy or not?

• 4 weeks later...

ehm doubleyou:

Its because guys are not mind readers...Why should we have to figure out if a woman is shy or not?

SECONDED! This happens so often. Women show no interest in a guy until he stops showing interest in them. Then the brown stuff hits the proverbial fan. You like him? TELL HIM! The worst thing he can do is tell you he's not interested. Which is pretty much no less than you did to him.

Women are confusing to men. Subtlety does not work. Just say it. Not necessarily with words...