i made out with my ex b/f who has a g/f...

well my ex...rick broke up with me about 3 weeks ago and we had been together for a year....i was his first serious g/f and out of no where bam he break its off....very soon after he had split i see him holding hands with this girl lauren who was supposidly my friend....and then i hear shortly after that, that he is dating her and its had only been about 4 or 5 days after we broke up....then about 3 weeks pass....and he had been flirting wtih me alot latley...and his g/f didn't come to school today so when i was walking to my home room me nad him were kinda walking together and as i went to turn to my homeroom and said to come here and we walked to his homeroom...and walked down this little hall way that no one really goes through...and he stopped and we started talking and flirting...then he grabs my hands pulls me in and starts to make out with....see i am still in love with him so obviously i was into it...then the whole day when we say each other we were still flirting....and now i dont know where we stand...does he still want to pursue me? and date me? or was he just using me? or does he just miss me? or does he still like me, deos he want me more then his g/f? idk?!?! i have all these questions running through my head.... id like to hear what your advice is and what you think about the situation???

erin

Sounds like a creep. He wants to be able to flit from girl to girl without making a committment. I think you should avoid him at all costs. He did it to you, he's doing it to this other girl, and he will continue to do the same thing in the future.

shortstop...did you watch last season's Laguna Beach? I am embarrassed to admit that I did, lol (embarrassed because I'm way too old to have gotten caught up in that show!)

Anyway, your guy sounds like Jason. Do you really want to be his Jessica????

I agree with the other posts here. I do not think this guy is the type that wants to just be with one girl.

You are probably setting yourself up for being hurt if you read too much in to his making out with you. Afterall he left you, hooked up with another in a matter of days, and then decides to flirt and make out with you when his new GF is not at school.

He does not seem like a very trustworthy person. I think you should move on to better things and just let him go and do his thing.

This guy is a creep. You should just let him go and move on, if he can date you for a yr and then date your best friend those are people that you do not want to be around. I understand your still in love and probably miss him but you'll find someone else. I really liked the laguna beach reference too