What's ur take on weed/marijuana/ganja/dagga?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarcasm instead of a better analogy? That's certainly no way to show me that there is a better way of thinking than my own. I guess expecting a well thought out, intelligent response (especially from people four times my age) is a little too much, eh?

So that makes you...13 years old? Or 7.75? It depends on which of us you were talking about.

Simmer down, Tyler. Dako and I were just having a bit of fun. I think your position is clear, and my goal was not to dissuade you, either via analogy OR sarcasm. My point was simply that for many healthy, happy people who do not suffer from addiction, these things are not always black and white. Life is analog, not digital.

By the way tyler, I think 'a few glasses of wine on weekends' It taking it a bit far with showing how addictions start, that little alcohol won't get you addicted. You have to be drinking serious amounts of alcohol through choice before you get get physically addicted. Just don't choose to go over the safe limit and you'll be fine.

I smoke a bit of dope now and then. I would never do harder drugs, I have been offered and didn't accept but my sister on the other hand never smoked dope but done the harder drugs like speed, so I guess you can't blame dope for her doing the harder stuff.

There is risks with doing dope, just like any other drug but I know what affect it has on my body and it is up to me to make the decision on what I put in it. There are risks with doing pharmacal drags as well.