the instinct tells me something

hi

I'm just new here. me and my bf met on-online and we never saw each other just in pictures. and at first he was my friend chatted a few days. We both enjoy each others company that was then. But now since gf-bf thing at first it was ok. actually I thought it was better coz we got to know more about each other. but latley my instincts tells me something is not right w/ the guy. Uhm he's super nice too me. At times he say something too good to be true. and then proceed on interogating me well it felt like that. he asked about very personal questions. I answered I ask him similar questions too he rarely answer them. whenever we chat now the topic is all about me. Sometimes he tells a bit about himself but thats rare now. Then latley this days a bunch of girls online been bugging me w/ pm's I never met them online before. But they met my bf and well they said to me they like him and would like to go out w/ him. they lived closer to him I think. and one of then even starting a fight w/ me in the chatroom.I just ignored her since I think it was stupid thing to fight over a guy. then that was that. And a few days later there was this new girl again they said they where just friends. funny coz I never asked the question. and I wasn't aware of the new girl till the girl pmed me.

well I liked the guy but latley what I liked about him seems to fade a bit each day. plus he's making me uncomfortable w/ the other topics I told him that but sometimes he kept pushing it. he wants to know evrything. I do but I never know what he does. is this good? what should I do? should I just leave before I got too attached to him?

Double-standards are never a good thing. Talk to him about this. If he wants you to answer all these questions about yourself and he's not willing to return the favor, he needs to know that it's making you question your relationship. If he still refuses to answer, it may be that your gut instinct about this guy is right.

As for the other women pm'ing you. Yeah, that is really weird, I'd just ignore it though. What goes on between you and your guy is your own business, not thiers. They have no right to really even be contacting you.

Always trust your instincts...they are NEVER wrong. This guy sounds a little shadey. Yes, I recommend you cut him off before you get too attached. I would block him on you IM and not talk to him. As far as the PMs from other girls, just delete them and pay no attention to them. This guy sounds like trouble.

So you ever met this man in "real life"?

No wonder you're having a hard time formulating an opinion of him. Although the internet may be an effective way to connect with people- you should meet them in person or at least talk on the phone before you begin an actual relationship.

BellaDonna

I hate to say it but this guy is up to no good. Why do I get the feeling he is asking you sexual questions? He probably does not answer your questions because he can not remember which lies he told you versus the other girls. I would STOP all contact with this guy, it spells trouble and this is your chance to walk away and let someone else deal with him.

RC

or what if the other girls are fake and he made em up so you'd think he's a catch? LDRs suck. i don't know how ppl would bother w people they don't even know. sometimes it's hard enough to be w someone u already know let alone someone u dont even really know. but then i suppose it could also work. but dont waste your time on this shady guy. love is magic and girls are princesses.

no never met him in real life. Cuz he lives so far away. anyways thanks for the advices. I have second thought's at first if I should leave him or not. but after reading your posts I'll probably not talk to him again. thanks for the advices I apreciate it.