My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me 2 weeks ago. Since then we have seen each other a couple of times, casually just to talk. It was fine until last night. He called me telling me he was at a strip club, I started crying and telling him I miss him etc.

Then he asked me to come meet him there. Stupidly, I did. When I got there it was fine, he bought me a drink, we talked. I kept saying to him that when the next strip show comes out can he please stay with me on the other side of the room. He said he would hug me the whole time.

The next thing you know the stripper comes out and asks him to come on stage with her. He jumped right up there. I tried dragging him down but he wouldn't. So i through my drink at him and got it all over the stage. I then stormed out and thought he would follow me. He didn't so I went back in and charged at him. I was punching, hitting, scrating him. The bouncers dragged me off him and through me out. THEN he decided to follow me and the bouncers (bikies) started punching him in the face. He came outside and yelled at me, then passed out.

I took him home and he asked me to stay. In the morning he kept touching me and wanted to have sex. I told him no, because he can't just use me like that. Then he started yelling at me for coming over in the first place. He started crying and saying things will be different now.

The thing is ,I made it perfectly clear that I didn't want him to be near the stripper. Does he just expect me to stand back and watch?

As Simon Cowel always says..."This sounds like a complete and utter mess"...

Why are you fighting for this creep?? He's disrespectful apparently...and you really had no right to hit or punch him either. Would it be ok for him to hit or punch you?? Of course not.

Sorry but a nice long break...UP sounds like the best course of action.

I know I shouldn't have hit him. It was pure rage. I've never had that experience before. It was like a few moments of insanity. I guess I fought for him because I really love him. I'm not over him. If he hit me it would be over in a flash. I'm also a small girl. It wouldn't have hurt him that much. Doesn't matter I guess. I feel like * * * *.

A break sounds good. I'm going away for 2 or 3 months in 2 weeks.

I just feel like I can't let go. He said to me the other day, I'm the only girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with. He just wanted time to figure out who he was. We were being very mature about it until last night, I've ruined everything.

I don't understand why he needed to leave you in order to "find out who he was". This line is usually a big, red, flag, which actually means: "I don't know what I want so I want to dump you so I can do whatever I want and not have to face any consequences, but don't go far just in case I realize later that I am a complete idiot and decide I want you back."

Honey, do you think it's fair for you to have wait around for him to sew his wild oats and them take him back?

Hi,

I think he is lost right now. I'm guessing he is young. He needs plenty of space and time to sort out his thoughts, and frustrations.

There are plenty of guys like that here in Australia in the Gold Coast.

Its usually to do with depression.

He could be leaving you because he's just an immature creep, or he has alot of problems, and usually men give up the woman they love because they feel their woman deserves better when the men are stuck in a rut.

Personally I think you should take that as a compliment, because he thinks you deserve better. I think you should focus on yourself, buy some nice new clothes whatever you find trendy, go out with your girl friends, buy a pet or have a make over.

You need to have fun and you can do that without him.

He will probably come back begging you to take him back anyway. So now while he is sorting out his problems, you need to focus on You.

If he doesn't seem worth it?, then find another man.