What do you love about the one you love?

That he is driven by the same passion as I am. That he's such a sweetheart. That his eyes get this special look when he looks at me. That he's shy and quiet, but has so much depth and humor. That he is so strong in what he stands for. That he's there for me. That I am the one he turns to with his feelings. That he believes in me when I lose the faith in myself.

That he exists and that I met him.

That he is driven by the same passion as I am. That he's such a sweetheart. That his eyes get this special look when he looks at me. That he's shy and quiet, but has so much depth and humor. That he is so strong in what he stands for. That he's there for me. That I am the one he turns to with his feelings. That he believes in me when I lose the faith in myself.

That he exists and that I met him.

most definitely, diddo

I wrote my sweety a letter for V-day and sent it by snail mail...

I love you

...because I feel safe and comfortable when you hold me.

...because I get that warm wonderful feeling when we kiss.

...because you know and understand me better than no other.

...because I feel luckier than any couple I see walking together, even though we are apart and they are not.

...because you're too sweet for me to ever get angry with you.

...because seeing you with kids makes me smile uncontrollably.

...because you make me feel beautiful.

...because I can imagine getting married and having kids one day.

...because you're not running for the hills due to that! Haha

...because we share our goals and dreams.

...because with you, the word "forever" does not scare me.

There were 28 total but here are a few. I guess the most basic reasons for loving him are that we are completely compatible and have amazing chemistry. It amazes me.

Because she is the one person who truly understands me. She was the one person who was there for me when I needed someone or else I would have given up on life. She has a heart that shines and a soul that words can't describe. She is beautiful, inside and out. She puts up with my strange humor, and even finds it amusing. She has patience to deal with me and the issues built up from years of pain and anguish.

But why do I love her? I love her for who she is.

I love her because I love her. Does there really need to be any other reason?

i love how he thinks of life. and he thinks of everyone he cares about before himself. How he shares his riches with everyone he knows, and some he doesn't.

i love how he's never known a wasted day, or even a wasted word. He makes everything special without effort. He's the most fun person i've met.

and it fascinates me, that he Loves Me.

I love that her smile makes me want to smile. I love that when she is sad it makes me sad. I love that she is the last person I think about every night before I fall asleep. I love that when I look into her eyes, I dont ever want to look away. I love that she loves me. I love that I can't stop loving her.

Words can't describe the what I love, because I love everything about her.

"'Cause what I really want to say

Is what the sun would say to the sky

For giving it a place to come alive

But my words get in the way

Of what I really want to say

Oh, what I really want to say"

Steven Chapman, "What I really want to say"