why did god create granny panties????

Interesting.... women are looking at style, design, color. I say, they all serve the same purpose anyway and if I am close enough to a women for them to be seeing me in my underwear, I think they would be more interested in whats inside.

Boxers, whites....... it all leads to the same thing.

Panties, g-strings......... it all leads to the same thing.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day you will be. It's the wonderful aging process.

And if the right person is wearing it..... it'll still look good.

Maybe I'm too practical, but during the day no one is going to see what you are wearing. At night, its under the covers. And when things get intimate, they don't stay on for long. So what's the fuss?

Then again, I can see this from a comfort standpoint. Certain material would feel better if you were doing.... ah.... certain things......

Why do I read this stuff? Why????

Education??? where else would you get such a discussion on peoples choice of preferred undergarments. lol.

I will admit- one of my missions when I met my husband was to totally abolish tighty-whities from his life. I did so slowly and discreetly by buying him boxers any chance I got (christmas, birthdays, valentine's day) and discarding the tighty-whities in secret....oops that one ripped- oops that one fell into the garbage.

BellaDonna

YEP... I did this but for entirely different reasons. Skid marks.. eeewwww. Couldn't bleach those puppies enough.. ewww ewww ewwwww.

One day you will be. It's the wonderful aging process.

hmmm untapped market.... the aging boomers have everything else except a Vicki's secret for their age bracket.... Although, having such a store available.. may tick off the pharmacueticals making tonz off of those little blue pills...

Question: If men like the interesting stimulating fancy shmancy undergarments women wear... then why does it wind up on the bedroom floor in 2seconds time?????? Its kinda like gift wrapping at Xmas... lol.

Question: If men like the interesting stimulating fancy shmancy undergarments women wear... then why does it wind up on the bedroom floor in 2seconds time?????? Its kinda like gift wrapping at Xmas... lol.

IIRC, back in the day, leaving them mostly in place during the festivities was very appealing.

Question: If men like the interesting stimulating fancy shmancy undergarments women wear... then why does it wind up on the bedroom floor in 2seconds time??????

I've always wondered the exact same thing. lol

Here's a story for you- one time I wore something "fancy shmancy" for my husband. I tried to make it romantic so I lit a candle (the large-jar kind) and put the candle on the dresser.

Somehow he ended up not only taking the undergarments off with haste- but also throwing them-sort of behind him- after which they landed halfway IN the candle and set on fire. I noticed several minutes later because I smelled smoke noticed that the light from the candle was flickering a lot. Needless to say, my fancy smancies were totally destroyed, filled sith black soot and wax. Lucikly- the "fire" was contained in the jar

BellaDonna

In my "alternative lifestyle of choice" - how's that for a PC phrase - we call that retailer "Dom(inant) Depot"

THATS one of my favorite stores... whats that say about me...

I'm a strange bird... wearing slinky underware, under bib overalls with a

TOOL BELT around my waist and my cordless drill gun.. vrroom vroom.

incidentally .. best inventtion known to made.. CORDLESS DRILL GUN..

ggggrrrr.. YEP. I KEPT IT IN THE DIVORCE... IT WAS oriinally a present to me anyway.. and I was the only one who ever used it....

yikes... from slinky underwear to home depot... I wonder what kind of UNDIES BOB VILLA wears?? Kevlar??