dnt cry after reading this...

A friend of mine is involvd in a relationship for 2-3years. But he is suffering from a disease and will not be able to live more than a year. he has not told his gf about this as both of them love each other very very much.

He doesnt want to tell her as she will die hearing this. He just want to break off and that too in such a manner that his gf should not be hurt!

Is there any way you all guys can help? plz he is in need very much...

Hi

My boyfriend of 9 years died a few years ago of cancer. He was told he had 6 months to live.

From my point of view, your friend must tell his g/f what is happening. I miss my b/f every day, but it is nice to know that he did not have a choice in leaving me, and that it was outwith his control. Now when i look back i remember how much he loved me and it makes me feel warm inside.

It will hurt this girl more if he just finishes with her. I met a new man, and after a 4 year relationship he finished it for no reason - and it hurts just as much but i also have a huge feeling of rejection, which is horrible.

Please tell the girl the truth

Sorry to hear about your friend.

I think he should trust his girlfriend enough to tell her the truth. If she loves him she will not only suffer when he dies but also because he broke up with her. Give her the chance to show her love by being with him and don't assume he knows what she would want or what is best for her.

He needs to tell her.

I had a boyfriend of five years die almost four years ago now, and while it was a "shock" in that he died of complications of the illness/medications rather then illness itself, he was diagnosed with the illness itself a few months before, which was pretty serious. I am glad I knew, because it made the time with him more precious, and we did not take any of it for granted. I am blessed I got that extra 6 months with him, and that he had not died before his initial diagnosis honestly. I felt loved every day we had together until he died, and I would not trade that time for anything. If he had broken it off with me, I would of been far more crushed at NOT having that time and that he did not trust I could love him anyway.

If he loves her, he needs to allow her to know the truth, and trust that she will still love him, and give her that chance to be involved. It will be awful if she only finds out once he dies (even if he broke it off_ that he was keeping it from her. He needs to give her the chance to know, and love him with the time she has.

Death is not easy, but there are blessings to come from the journey it gives us, and for how it can bring people closer.

She deserves to know. If he breaks up with her, she will be mad and then when he dies, she'll forever feel guilt for that anger and will always wish she had done more.

Tell her or convince him to. Either way, it has to happen. Better to begin with words than end in death. Not knowing will hit her harder because she will be unprepared whereas with time, she will get to say everything she needs to. Nobody then will have any regrets. I believe that's the right way to go.

If he loves her as much as you say he does and would never do anything to hurt her he needs to tell her. Honesty is always the answer. Of course she will be upset, rightly so, but I do believe she would be more upset if the two of them broke up and then she finds out then if she had the opportunity to show that she loves him and be there for him. He needs to tell her, she deserves to know.