The rules for Guys

Had to share this as I couldnt believe my eyes. Dammit girls they are onto us, lol

What ya'll think of them?

Um I think they were a humorous sarcastic play on the "Rules". I found the guys rules pretty darn funny actually

I think the "Rules" deserves some "makig fun of

anyway". As was discussed the other day, both authors of the Rules are divorced...huh. They got them, but sure could not keep them.

eh' I don't agree with some of them, others I do.

first of all, it sais the rules for guys, but goes down the list in the girls POV{point of view}

*edit* though most are pretty silly hehe*edit*

Um, did you scroll down more? First it had the Girls Rules according to the actual books called The Rules. Then they had the play on them according to the Guys....which were all in the Guys POV. They took the originals and manipulated them.

I read them as a sarcastic attack on "The Rules" by Fein and Schneider, which I never liked. A woman following those Rules would never get me. A man following the Rules would never get my fiance.

There are no hard and fast rules, other than to pay attention to how the other person feels.

I admit, I have several of The Rules books, and I tried it religiously for 6 months or so, and got nowhere. A girl I knw did "The Rules" and got married at 21 to a guy who thought she was the greatest thing since sliced bread. (However, most other people would say that she was unattractive and domineering, but, beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess....)

Actually, they have a book, "The Rules for Online Dating" and that's pretty good I think - the best one of their series. It just has a lot of guidelines for women who are doing online dating and I think most of those are pretty reasonable and important to follow, to stay safe and to find a meaningful relationship online.

But, yeah, the Rules went out of vogue pretty fast when the authors both got divorced.....

I think the reason that the authors got divorced was precisely because they presented themselves to their future husbands as people entirely different to their true personalitles. And then were found out.

Yup, exactly. They could "win them" but not hold onto them. Because once they were married, they discovered it was real life, and they could not just "not call" to keep interest up, or "keep dating" others...they could no longer portray what they were not.

Real confidence and self esteem comes from within, and leaves you not playing rules, but being yourself. And it is THAT person that someone falls in love with, and stays in love with.