Sexually Frustrated 18-year-old female...help!!!!

OK, here's the story... Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year and are already planning on getting engaged next year. We are so madly in love it is awesome! There's just one problem. He doesn't want to have sex until we're married and I want it so bad right now. We see eachother everyday and I always get him off. He tries sometimes to get me off but it is never works. The only way I know I'll be able to fully satisfy my needs is if I have sex with him. The other night he went in once and then withdrew because he felt bad about it. Seriously, what do I do?!?!

I am so sexually frustrated it's not even funny. Breaking up is no option. Help me please!!

-Anna

Hi Anna,

I think that waiting until marriage is a great thing! And in this day in age, it's very rare! Have you tried getting rid of your sexual frustration by exercising? Running works really well! Just think, if you wait until your wedding night, it will be that more special!

Aimee

He will be able to satisfy you later, If you let him. It's more than a physical thing. If it was just physical, most men would be the same. If you truly love eachother, it will be a wonderful experience. Until then, try other types of pleasure. If you want it to work, you have to try to. Experiment with oral excitement, there's plenty to be experienced there. Just don't give in to lust yet. It'll be better in the long run.

It's great to wait, but you've also got to train him! Open communication is the key, perhaps you could 'coach' him on how to get you off through manual stimulation? Or you could be cruel and not get him off...lol...but I wouldn't recommend that. Bottom line, do what you think is best for you.

Ok waiting is great and all and everyone is right... But...

what you are telling me here is that HE is the one wanting to wait. Funny thing is, he is also the one getting off everyday. In my book oral sex...is still sex. I think it is unfair of him to say he does not want to engage in sex, but he is fine and dandy with getting off everyday. Time to tell your man that you accept his "wanting to wait" for penetration...but that he needs to spend a nice few hours learning how to please you in other ways. Anything can be accomplished with some practice. It just takes comfort, and time...and its about time is learned!

It may be helpful to explore yourself as well, that way you can assist him.

I agree. It you can wait, that's so wonderful! However, it doesn't quite seem fair if he is getting off every day and your left out to 'dry'....I would try to make a deal with him. Try some different things to get you going...maybe he could use a vibrator on you? I know its probably not what you want but it may suffice for now...Have you told him how frustrated you are?