girl i dislike-i now where she works

joe45

remember the story i told you about the time i askd a girl out-leanne and she said No maybe next time -2 days later she told her friend, her friend told everyone in my class-small college about me askin her out. well it was embarrassing and humiliating. just for askin a guy u really liked out-yea a crush and she did this to me. i got these looks and smiles -like i was an idiot-you guys said what a biatch, or immature, this . she lead me on wiht the glances right so i asked her out. this happen a yr ago

well 2 days ago i went into shoppers-drug store and supermarket-but no grocery and saw her working there as a cashier-its quiete a big store. my thought was to phone up one time and talk to the manager and make up a story about her being rude, made the wrong change, slow or something and get her fired or disciplined.

i usally don;t do this kind of thing but what leanne did to me was really embarrassing and not nice. shes really stuck up and i hated her for what she did. what do u guys think any cashier storeis-where u had to complain and hated the service to manager or just was so mad or hated, tell me i need em.

i don;t really care b/c leanne won't be returning back to the college-and msot to all of her friends and to all will be gone-i took a semester off and took like 4 courses and 3 in summer- one more semester i am done. i really doubt we would be meeting up again-any time in the future. in her friendster it says she in anohter school, i guess she works and school.

so what i need from u guys are convincing stories -about a cashier gving u bad service or what not.

How about you ignore her, and pretend you arent in 5th grade anymore?

You asked her out, she told her friend... big deal. Her friend started some drama.... again not the biggest deal in the world. Id just get over it, and move on. Now if she killed your dog, or keyed your car... then make some drama. Otherwise... just be a grown up.

Well personaly my advice would be DON'T DO IT. What will you achieve by getting her in trouble?. You may get a moments pleasure out of knowing you could have ruined this girls life.

But what if she wants to be a chemist for the rest of her life, she may not be able to and you will always know you have messed up someones life to no repair.

Also you will be stooping to her level. Do you really want to be as immature as her? Or will you take the high road and be the bigger man?

There are stories you can tell I wont say them (but if you really feel you have to say one and stoop to her level of immaturity) be carefull what you say as somethings may end in legal cases, and huge fines upon her and the company she works for. So dont go down that road or you may find yourself infront of a jury giving evidence, are the truth is nearly always foud my friend.

What I would say is this girl is NOT worth the hastle.

I hope you makethe right decision.

i'll tell you this - i highly unlikely will see this girl again-in her friendster shes at another school which it mentions.

what she did to me was wayyy worst-hurt me it wasn;t teh NO it was the humilation and the mocking. i hate her guts. second if ur smart u don;t do it on home phone-tehy can track you- phone in the church, pay phone, any phone but home, even school has free phone access