Oral Oral Oral

yeah sorry guys its about oral!

i know someone posted about wanting techniques for blowjobs, but to be honest couldn't get much information from that page. Have read a bit on giving head, although i soon forget lol dizzy blond. And when the time occurs i just tend to go with the flow.

i have heard theres such a bad thing as a bad blow job. so guys what are you experiences of bad????

i have no idea what i am like. i think i am better when i am drunk cuz i get so horney and suck it like its a lollipop lol.

anyone had experience of being sucked after the girl has had a i mint?? or when she has swolled drinks of different temperatures? have heard the sensations are supoosed to be better, have yet to try!!

also would you guys be turned off if a gal was to ask you exactly what you liked??? and to try different techniques until she got it right. the next time i give this guy one i think im gona do this otherwise i think whats the point i wana learn to please a man!any techniques you like??

also do you preferre a build up of a girl teasing you. wil she wont she. kissing every inch of you apart from your manhood. or would you just prefer us to get on with the job!!!

cheers guys for any replies!!!!

love Sugar x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x

Just going with the flow is the right way to do it. You can read and do research, but odds are you won't retain much of the info. So when you are doing it, just do what comes naturally.

Bad blow jobs? Well... I've never had one (or any blow jobs for that matter ) but I can imagine what a guy would not like. If the girl isn't into it or doesn't seem like she wants to do it, that kills the mood. Also too aggressive probably isn't good. I would think a slow, very sensual, very passionate job would be best. Oh, and eye contact is good. Let him see that you are enjoying it as much as he is.

The fact that you are doing it period is going to please a man. If you want specifics on what he likes best, pay attention to clues he sends. If you do something that causes him to shiver, sigh, or moan, note it. And I think a guy wouldn't mind being asked, as long as its also done in a sensual way. Use it as foreplay, talk about what you like to get you excited before you actually do it.

Otherwise, have fun and try different things.

also would you guys be turned off if a gal was to ask you exactly what you liked???

Exactly the opposite. Communication is everything in sex as a matter of fact if she/he (not that I am gay just trying to make my point gender[less]) doesn't ask, I would usually infer that she doesn't care about pleasing me. The reason I am saying this is because every guy is different. Some like teasing, some like kissing the private parts, some... Well you fill out the rest. If you do it with passion is what it counts. I don't know, maybe it's different in Eurpose since you guys are more liberal.

One technique you can use is to massage the testicals as you give a head, GENTELY. And watch out for your teeth, that's just too painful if you are not too careful. There are times that the shaft doesn't get much of attention (not lubricated enought) and too many hand stroks can cause skin irritation.

P.S. Please practice safe sex. Thank you.

Avoid thaty meat grind action you got going on! When your tense you bite the mushroom tip! Only suck cawk when drunk! NEVER spit...its so unsexy! You gotta gulp that nutt like its eggnog, ya know? And DON'T forget about the tomatoes! Mind the stepchildren, all that good girl shiznog!

lol i just couldnt help laughing as i read some of the posts. makes me gigly. but yeah...ive heard of guys saying bad blowjobs or even bad sex. it shocked me! i mean its like they said they can be "not turned on" by either the girl or the actions. but i mean how can you tell? they still have an errection and orgasm! grr! but yeah...just dont bite down and mix up the actions those are the only two things that i think would make it less enjoyable.

I think it all depends on a persons expectations of sex and of a blow job. I am even willing to say that bad pizza is still bad. I have had oral sex that was so bad I stopped it, I thought it was that bad. I have also had horrible sex. So it all depends on the expectation you have of the other person.

Like I said, out of all of the BJ's I have gotten, only ONE stands out. That was because she was exceptional. All the others were just status quo and some of them were just bad. Granted, a bad BJ is better than none at all. But lets not kid ourselves here. An exceptional one is VERY rare. I wouldn't even know how to begin to explain what she was doing. But I remember I almost couldn't control myself.

If you want it to be exceptional, just make sure you and the guy really love and care about each other. That's what makes it good.

Don't be concerned about how the guy is going to rate it. If the guy is going to sit there and compare you to previous experiences, he's not being polite and really not worth the effort. I don't think most guys are going to be comparing, they will probably just be happy its happening at all.

oh please try and explain tiredman so more exceptional blow jobs can be given lol.

wounder if she knew she was that good

My guess is that she did since she did every chance she got with me. I was seeing her for a few months and everytime I did, one of those came in the package.

I honestly don't remember what she was doing specifically, but I DO remember I was dying.

Funny point about her. I knew someone who was seeing her before me. I saw him later on and asked him if they had seen each other. He said yeah for a bit but they didn't have sex. I said she's nice and he replied. "and my god, can she s**k a MEAN (expletive for penis).

I was in shock when I heard that one lol.

My boyfriend LOVES it when I tease him, it just gets him really turned on and gagging for it, I love it too, I can see that I'm pleasuring him just by teasing and not even giving him proper head! I'm the one in control and I'm the one who decides when he gets it! We both love it!

If you tease him why not kiss around the area, licking up and down and around, and that little spot, I dont know the name for it lol, my boyfriend loves it when I lick that, try different pressures and speeds on it! It definitely gets my boyfriend going anyway!

Hehe!

Different styles suit different situations - just like all sex.

Sometimes it is wonderful to lay back whilst your partner lovingly and tenderly licks and sucks, other times you just want to bang it into her mouth hard and fast.