Need Help, please reply.

Hey, remember me

I haven't posted in three months or so because i've been getting over my ex. I am 'sort of' with another girl.. but in the past months my ex has been the only one contacting me, I haven't initiated with her once.

Tonight she started a convo with me, and we got on the topic of the new girl.. and i asked about her new boyfriend, and she dumped him because he's immature (who knew)

and I sorta have feeelings for her, and sort of for the new girl.. but it doesn't really feel that same as it did with my ex. what do I do

You sort of answered your own question. If you have ANY doubts about your ex, don't do it. Your gut tells you what is right and usually ends up in the long run that you should have listened to it. Trust your gut b/c it never lies to you. She may be coming around as sad as it may sound b/c she has no one else to fill that void. Don't get me wrong, she probably still cares for you but it sounds that by her just recent dumping of her immature boyfriend tells me she's look to fill something with you. If you like who you are with now, take that newness and run with it! But do not ever second guess yourself if your gut is telling you what you did was right.

Hey Mis,

Welcome back. I agree with the other posters. Why? because now after 3 months the ex is still playing the same game of trying to keep you at bay but not wanting to be in a relationship with you. You have sacraficed alot of time and energy into the ex.... and it hasn't paid off for you. She is bad news.

Why not give this new girl a chance? I'd hate to see you throw another opportunity out the window in the name of the ex who has done nothing but jerk you around for months.