QTpie87

This shy thoughtful mind has nothing left to hide.

I'm done with dreaming....my heart is burning.

there's a voice inside.

I won't run and hide, i'll stay and face it's rhyms.

The days kept ticking faster, I won't sit around and wait for someone with the answer, tell me how to change.

No mor elittle nice girl, I won't keep being fake.

If im talking don't you dare turn your back and walk away.

you have a problem??? Say so! but don't be surprised when I sock you in the face.

It's time for me to grow up, set my inner child free.

I don't care what you want to see, f being nice, I won't let you walk all over me.

don't get me wrong, I have no beef with you, my problems with your face.

look at me like that again, talk to me like you know who I am. I dare you!

i'll lay you out, put you in your place.

YOu're gonna hear my opinion, know what I have to say.

So now you know, that's just who I am.

If you don't like me, then get the f away.

I wrote this because for the last year I've been trying to be someone im not. I've hidden my anger and I've tried to do everything possible until the point of me litterally breaking to make others happy and have friends. Well As my ex brought up to me the other day, I don't have to be fake to please people, if they make me mad and are being rude then I should be who I am/used to be about it, if it's little then let it go but if it's really bothering me then say something and fix it or deal with it my way. The only people I have to worry about being nice to are my family, no one else.

The beauty of each person is that they are all individual.. They all have their own qualities and their own ways of doing things...

I love your poem and I think that it's wonderful that you have decided to emerge as your own person, and have stopped trying to please people. The only person you need to look out for is yourself and how you are feeling, and your immediate family...

Friends can be fleeting and very temporary, but your family is always going to be there...

I used to be the same as you, do anything to make people happy (to a point, I guess I still do), but there is a time in your life when you have to realise that you have had enough of being kicked around. I'm glad that you have realised this.

Be strong, and be proud of who you are. Don't let anyone tell you who to be.

You shouldn't go around being someone who are not just to make others happy. But at the same time you should stay polite and civil. You shouldn't go the complete opposite way and just say whatever you are feeling. There is a middle ground. Sometimes the best way to get back at people is to show them that they don't get under your skin and that you are better then they are. Or you could try another old saying. Kill them with kindness.