Do you think that 16 and 19 is too big of an age difference?

Ok, so i've liked this guy since I was 14, i'm turning 16 in under a month and he turns 19 in feb. He's admitted that he likes me, but he just said i was too young. I saw him at a party a while back, and i was talking to one of my friends about my birthday and he kinda got into the conversation and asked if I was 16, kinda in a curious way. I told him almost and he said oh ok. What was that some posed to mean. I really really like this guy. I'm picky about who I like and what qualities they have and there's nothing about this guy that I don't like.

I mean, he's respectful, and sweet, and handsome, and his personality is to die for. I just don't know what to do about it. Whats some of your ideas? Do you think he might take a chance with me once i'm 16?

is there anything i should try? Anyway I can tell if he's just waiting for me?

At younger ages, there seems to be more controversy over age-gap relationships, especially when one person involved is over 18. It is also not unusual for younger girls to be attracted to an older guy. I can easily see however, where this guy may be coming from. I'm sure he's flattered that oyur attracted to him, but as a 19 year-old myself, I can see why he might shy away from the idea of becoming involved with someone 3 years his junior.

Being this age sucks - I'm serious, for relationships anyways. When I was that age (not that long ago) just because he was older was a good quality in my mind. Not to mention the fact that at the age they've gotten themselves a little more together, etc. I'd advise to go out with someone your own age, because if he was such a good guy, realistically he would BE too mature for you, don't ya think?

Age is but a number, but be careful at YOUR age. you are very young to get into something way serious, but I see nothing wrong in dating a guy that age. Me and mine are 16 years apart.

when I was 11 i had a major crush on this guy, who was 18 at the time. I waited 6 years for him... and got him. so dont give up!!