Can a best friend become a lover

Perhaps your thinking is backwards...society EXPECTS older men to be more mature and less.."horny"? thereforeeee they believe they must act that way...however if society said that it was ok for a 40 year old man to act like a horny 19 year old...maybe they would.

LOL...maybe they would.

No but really, as a guy who is much closer to 40 that 20, I can tell you your thinking changes completely as you get older. You tend to fantasise about getting a couple of hours away from screaming kids and the family for some quality quiet time rather than shagging Miss CutiePie behind the counter of the corner store.

And its torture for the guy too as he puts up with the mood swings, the cravings, etc. Of course, you never say that to a female or else she will make things even more painful for you.

Lets see, how to relate this to the topic. Oh, I know. If a man and women are too endure the trials of childbirth together, they must use all the skills that make their friendship and romantic relationship work.

No she's enduring and he's just a spectator cheerleadler... and he could make it up to her by big big big time kissing up and romantic evenings after she's recovered, getting up with the baby in the middle of the nihgt.. and did I mention big big time kissing up ???

No she's enduring and he's just a spectator cheerleadler... and he could make it up to her by big big big time kissing up and romantic evenings after she's recovered, getting up with the baby in the middle of the nihgt.. and did I mention big big time kissing up ???

Well, the guy does have 9 months of taking care of her and making sure she is comfortable. Doesn't that count for something?

You are right, a guy can't fathom the pain she endures. And he can make it up with major kissing up.

And I'm working on setting up a seminar so guys can learn how to kiss up to a women, to make her feel like a queen. All for a low low price. Would you like to be a guest lecturer?

Besides the possibility of ruining a great friendship, I don't see any reasons as to why bestfriends of opposite sex do not date one another. When you really think about, how often do we have friends that are there for us throughout our whole entire life. To have a friend that lasts a lifetime is incredibly rare, so why not take the chance of dating someone who currently matches with you. The thing is, best friends hardly ever stay best friends forever, they are only there for the moment. I'm pretty sure many people have had more than one best friend in their lifetime, so why not take the chance with your present best friend. Quoted from Kanye West "people are like seasons, and anything that happens is for a reason." A big reason why best friends of the opposite sex do not stay best friends forever is because, eventually they'll find their significant other and consider that person their best friend...I know there are people out there that believe if it was meant to be, it'll be. This notion is erroneous, because it probably was meant to be, but because of our fear we deny or reject what was meant to be. As a result we wonder aimlessly looking for that perfect person who matches with us perfectly; when in fact that person was there the whole time....