Ages old Question... Does size matter?

LostnIL

Hello Forum,

There is so much controversy surrounding this question, but does size really matter? Lets hear it from both sides...

Women: Does size matter? In your opinion, whats the "just right" size.

Men: Does Size Matter? Or is it just our egos getting in the way again!!

- Lost

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it depends on the man and woman in question.

However, if you want to note one thing about the male ego, look at which condoms sell out first in almost any store. It's tough to keep the large ones on the shelf. Either the big guys are very busy or everyone wants to buy only the large size.

That is going to depend on the person.

For some women, size definitely does not matter as what he does with his hands or tongue are far more important, or they may prefer smaller, for others size does matter as they prefer the feeling or excitment they may get from that.

It's just like some men may like larger breasts or smaller breasts over the other - some will only be attracted to woman with one, but others may have a preference, but certainly not limit themselves to one or the other.

Anyway, for some size does matter but it does not necessarily mean that they will be "eliminated" from the running for their size depending on the overall package, and the overall sexual compatibility.

As for what I like...my boyfriend is JUST right

The ironic thing is women who do pretty much only prefer size aren't really knocked. But a guy who is only after large breasts is considered a pig or a dog.

Except for the fact that any time a woman comes on here and discusses her new partners "size" as not being enough, the other women tell her that it does not matter. I see this in posts here, but also among discussions in real life.

So I would say that while women might not be called a pig or a dog, they are often ostracized or critiqued for having a preference.

Except for the fact that any time a woman comes on here and discusses her new partners "size" as not being enough, the other women tell her that it does not matter. I see this in posts here, but also among discussions in real life.

So I would say that while women might not be called a pig or a dog, they are often ostracized or critiqued for having a preference.

By other women though. I'm saying is she says it to a guy, in most cases, the guy doesn't say anything. But a guy IS called a pig or a dog many times heh.

The short answer YES...Size matters. To me it does.

Does that make me a sl*t or demanding? NO....just means I know what I want.

No, I don't think that makes you anything derogatory. But the point was that a guy who says he only wants women with big breasts is called a pig. What's the difference? Why is it ok for a woman to want a man to be big, but not for a man to want a woman to be big?

I dont think that size so much matters as what people seem to prefer. If you take penis size to the extreme on both ends then you are going to have problems. Its safe to say that women have a size preference and those sizes are going to vary. I think that people have a lack of experience when it comes to sexual matters and they dont realize how they are psychologically influenced by past or current sexual partners. Other aspects play into a pleasureable sex experience. If you have a problem with your penis size then you can get surgery or you can learn to work with what you got. Either way you need to learn how to use your tool effectively as well as other parts of your body.

WOwzer,

I was just wanting to poll opinions and perfered sizes lol, this is kinda turned into a heated topic... IM new to this forum, but another forum I used to go to alot had alot of different opinions on sizes and that sort of thing... Never intended to assume anyone was a S word or a dog according to their preference...

- Lost

I'd say that most men would prefer to have an exceptionally large penis -- the bigger the better, as men also read women's magazines (i.e. Cosmo) which claim that no penis is too big... enough relaxing, lubrication and coaxing can get any penis inside. You never read warnings in Cosmo about how once you get used to a 10" penis, a 5" penis will never feel the same. "The vagina shrinks and stretches to accommodate any size penis" -- yeah right. Ask a "size queen" how satisfied she is by a small penis... "Is it in yet?"

Actually, according to a recent survey, only 45% of men responded that they would like a larger penis while 85% of women said that they were "very satisfied" with their partners penis size. (Only 6% of women said their partner's penis was smaller than average).

The average penis ranges between 5 and 7 inches (with a more exacting average around 5.5-6"), which means that 85% of women are happy with a penis in this range.

YES - size DOES matter (as well as what he can do with it!!). generally, 8 inches (when erect) is a good starting point (6 inches being 'small'). a man is too small when you can't feel him inside you...

However, there are some women out there who are physically shallow - ie. their vaginas are shallow, so they will prefer smaller guys.

hope that answers your question!!