Missing love one... been MIA since yesterday

Even though I know that most people just write about people or themselves on this forum, I feel that animals are also a great part of us. I love my 3-yr-old like he was my son and after returning home yesterday, he was nowhere to be found. He's only an inside cat, declawed, but so sweet and carefree. For a long time, he's figured out how to open doors, especially the ones that lead to outside so I'm thinking that when my bf was leaving for work yesterday morning, my cat Elliott may have slipped out the door without anyone's knowing. I miss the little guy so much I couldn't sleep, haven't been able to think about anything else but him. I worry because at night it's so cold and there's no sign of him anywhere. I've asked the neighbors, posted fliers, called him time and time again and still nothing.

Even though he may just be MIA, I can't help but feel a great part of me missing. Please pray for his safe arrival back home and soon. I still believe that he's alive and just been taken in by someone since he will walk up to anyone that calls "kitty kitty".. so please keep your fingers crossed that he makes it home to his momma.

Thanks!image removed

Oh, I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to have a missing cat! They really have been the scariets experiences of my life so far. I hope that he returns to you soon!

Have you put up signs around the neighborhood? Also, call shelters! A shelter picked up one of my cats off the street once. And random people find cats on the streets and take them to shelters when they don't know who it belongs to. Even if you don't think it's possible, just call all the shelters around you just in case! You can call your vet for shelter phone numbers.

Please keep us updated!