My girl friend told me she needs some alon time

My girl friend told me to give her alone time. I haven't been away from her for more then two days. I really really don't know what to do. I love this girl with all my heart and I don't know what to do. She told me that she doesn't know if it's going to work out when school starts. I told her I would give her all the time in the world and she still doesn't know. Another thing is like I chilled with her brother tonight and that got her all mad. And all I did was help him with his car. Some times I feel like she needs me to give her all my attention, then when I do she says I give her to much attention. And I really don't know what to do plzzz help me.

Hi ecko301.

Welcome to eNotalone.com.

Sorry to hear that your girlfriend is having doubts about your relationship. My advice to you would be cut contact with her, until such time as she realises what she wants. I know this will be hard, given how you feel about her, but regardless of how you feel about her, if she doesn't feel the same, then there isn't a thing you can do about it.

She may come back to you, and she may not. Be prepared for that, my friend, but know that either way you'll know how she truly feels.

Best of luck!

Hi there Ecko,

I am sorry to hear what you're going through. I understand that you're confused over your girlfriend and wether she wants or doesn't want to be with you.

I would suggest you that you stop wondering why she is doing all this and that you start to focus on what you are going to do about it. If you felt in your right helping her brother, then tell her so. I don't believe it's correct for her to control you over that. Of course telling her so might ruin your chances getting back together, but picture this: would you rather be yourself in a relationship or would you want to be with a woman and being controlled by whatever she feels is right. The answer is the solution to your problem.

I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

Ecko,

She's saying she's not sure if you're the right one or not. The positive thing is that she didn't say she wanted to end it and that you two are still together. Give her some space so that she can do some thinking on her own to figure out what she wants. Don't contact her. If you do, that'll just put too much pressure on her.