My 6th day break up.

I'm now wondering, can you ever tell your relationship will last? guess not. But how we're supposed to ever love again & impose our hearts to such pain if we're not sure??!

How i'm supposed to choose my 'suitable' guy?

And is my 'suitable' guy that one who is in my same social & educational level & okayed by my family & is ready to marry me & live with me in a nice house soon? But what's the connection between love & all this..

I really loved my ex & believed that love is like a spirit, never dies..

I still love him & will always do, even if he doesn't. Noone can stop me.

Is there a person you love & a person you can live with?

I'm so confused & feel that life sucks. It's not like I imagined

Well no one ever said that loving someone is not without it's risks. I have always said that it is better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

I view my life like I would a book. With every major event that unfolds it changes to a new chapter. If you did not experience this pain then you would not grow as a person. Everytime we fall in love we get stronger and stronger in the heart. You will have to take time for you to heal. I highly recommend doing some soul searching and think about your relationship. If your having a big problem letting go then write both positive and negative side about your ex on a paper. Don't sugar coat it use your mind not your heart. I bet in the end you will see that your better off in the long run. Another thing that you have to think about is this. Why would you want to be with someone who cannot and will not love you back the same way? Why are you so hooked on someone who hurt you like this and now does not want to be with you? You deserve better and you should not settle for a jerk who cannot realize what he has already. IT IS HIS LOSS!!!!

You will find someone some day when you least expect it. I really do believe that if you don't love yourself then you can never truly love another. So go find yourself and heal her.

Post here and always keep No Contact in place. Do not call, write, email, or txt your ex. Forget he exists for now so you can properly heal your wounded heart. So when the "right one" does come along you'll be ready for him in heart, mind, and soul.

BE STRONG! Remember it is his loss and not yours!

Thanks for the reply.

I can't depend on seeing his negatives for healing, he just changed his feelings & I don' consider it a sin. I actually respect him & wish him a happy life.

Anyway, I'm NCing & know its the right thing to do.

If you did not experience this pain then you would not grow as a person

Isn't that sad? I don't want to be hurt. I want a 'safe mode' of life.

Life involves pain. Simple fact we can do nothing about. But if it did not would it be worth it? I think not. Without pain what is happiness, ya? We go through the pain to learn things. We learn about life. We learn about the ex. Most importantly we learn about ourselves. You will learn just how resilient you can be. It's amazing what human beings can bounce back from. Pain fades, but it takes time. The memories won't hurt. You'll find somebody to help you forget. Ask yourself if in ten years this heartache will matter. It likely will not take that long.

Just give yourself time, and work on what makes you happy. Now's the time to concentrate on yourself. Use it wisely.