Cant predict what might happen next.

I had used NC of 14 months and tried her once again. She wanted to meet me the night she brokeup with her ex. I said I was busy then went the next night. SHe told that she do not want to be with anyone else. The next day on the phone she told me that she will say Either YES or NO after she finishes her studies.ie. after 1 year and 6 months. I told her that Ill be waiting but the problem is that if she says no than thatd break me once again. Then Ive sent her a card saying that I wish all the best in what ever she do. Then she told me to forget about her cos she is now having a bf. I cant believe she is having a bf cos she told me that she will not have one and that she broke up with her ec only 4 days ago.

Can anyone predict the possible things that might happen?

Do you find it amazing you are willing to go meet her the DAY she breaks up with her ex...Do you want to be a rebound? Do you want her to use you to get over HER ex? You need to stand up straight and relax. This girk sound slike she jumps from one to another while leaving you in limbo. Why go BACK to someone who probably doesn't know what they want in the first place. I am sure she cares for you but you have to ask yourself HOW MUCH. What is you started going out again and she leaves you ....then sees her EX the NIGHT you two break up....How would you feel?

-SuperDave71

My prediction? She dates this other guy for a while, ends that, goes back to you for a day, and then finds someone else. She's wasting your time.

It's never a good idea to get yourself involved with a girl who always needs to be with a guy. You'll likely end up being the temporary relationship.