To Tired to even try anymore

I'm to tired to even try anymore my mother just says that I need to pull myself up but I can't. I don't have any strenth left. I can bearly go to school, I don't want to work or anything. I just want to die. I pretty much have nothing left my boyfriend rather ignore me than try to help. My mother refuses to help me and everyone else just doesn't understand me.

My life will end soon if this keeps up I just can't take it.

Hello Darling

You can and will take it, you will be strong again. You just can't see the forrest through the trees right now, but you will. You mother I'll bet feels she is helping you, but trying to let you get on your feet again.

Rest now, sleep do what you need to do to get your energy back again. I have found the hardest thing in life is to get out of myself. Think about that for awhile, just get out of you, and get off the pity party because no one will show up. You come here to vent with us, and we will help as much as we can. Remember people do not want to be around down and bummed people. Trust me they will not come around, that is why we come to this great place.

You said no one understands, you are wrong. Remember you are only 18 and have the rest of your life ahead of you. People live to be 85, do some math young lady. Someone will understand you and your story, you just have not met them yet. And you will someday ! Get up, when your ready, try and smile in the mirror, take a hot shower, lay in bed and read. If you get up and can't even put your shoes on, then don't for right now.

Rest, get better and most of all think, think, and learn to get out of you.

You are going to be just fine, and if you want to vent feel free to pm me anytime. But for now rest and get better, try and start to spend you time better and stop thinking about all this crap. Life is for the living, and way to short. You will have plenty of time to die later trust me. Fight for every last breath and be happy with who you are. I'm sure you are very special.

Here are a few angels to watch over you till your strong again.

All my Best !

Kuhl

8)

CrystalDawn, it can be tough to live in this world sometimes and I've been struggling with this type of feeling for many years now. Some days are far better than others and I can actually see this ray of hope again in that I might actually be able to enjoy life, but I fall into these slumps where I lose my strength and want to give up. I still feel though that life is worth fighting for. I try to indulge myself in creative outlets to deal with this, particularly my writing. If you don't have one already, find a healthy and perhaps creative way to express yourself and purge these negative thoughts. Please don't give up...and if you need someone to talk to, do not hesitate.

Please share with us, we are all here to help you!

Everyone here has gone through, or is going through difficult things. I know myself I have had some of the worst pain in my life these last few months. But if you only concentrate on the negative it will only make it worse. You must concentrate on the good. I thank God every night I am going through this pain, because in the end it will make me such a strong person, sometimes I look at myself in the mirror, and I don't even recognize the person I have become. I am actually excited in the person that I will end of being after I am done with this pain.

Just think about how strong you will be when you deal with this pain. I can't say I know exactly how you feel. But I have been there too, when I was 19 I almost shot myself, now when I think about it, I think about all the things I would have missed out if I had killed myself then, and I think how lucky I am that I was strong enough not to do it and carry on.

Square your shoulders to the world, be not the kind to quit. It's not the load that weighs you down but the way you carry it, that defines you as person.

I sort off understand what your going thru. its one of them things were you have to think of the future and adventually you'll get thru it. i would tell you to go and seek advice from a pro but im not a good example of that as i've never been.

i know its hard at the mo but think of all the ppl u'l leave behind, the ppl that will miss u and will be devastated, thats what helps me.

if you want to discuss it your welcome to mail me and i will do my best to help.