My situation is that I love my ex-girlfriend and lately we have been spending a lot of time together and things are pretty good.

We had been going out for three years and then decided on a mutual breakup in February 2003. I felt like the love was dead back then and she felt the same. She had told me that she would be going to Costa Rica last fall and that she would be leaving in late February. After that I believe things started to wind down. Then finally she left when she said she was going to. After she left I felt a sense of freedom like I was going to be on vacation after dating her for so long. She went down there and she had fun and had a few problems aswell. When she returned I wanted to continue our relationship but she did not. A month has passed since then and we have been hanging out a lot since she got back in May. Since May we have slept together and shared some very good times. At first she said that she just wanted to be my friend and now she keeps getting closer and closer. I don't know if I should tell her that I love her even though I do feel that for her. The reason why I don't know if I should tell her is because I don't want to scare her away and we have only been together for a few weeks now.

Hello Knctrnl22,

Thank you for your update on eNotalone.com. I am pleased to hear that you get along so well with your ex g/f. I understand that you are somewhat hesitant over telling her that you like her very much, because you fear that you're going to scare her away.

My question to you is: what is the rush? It looks like that you have a great time at the moment and that you do get along very well. What more would you expect by telling her that you like her or love her and risk loosing her, because she is scared.

My suggestion thereforeeeeee is to take things easy. Take things as they come and just have fun for now. There's always room for more later on.

I hope that this helps you on your way and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

I agree with swing fox on this. You guys are having "fun" without any real commitment and you guys are both really into each other. If you guys are sleeping together and sharing the same room, she must still have that sense of closeness with you. I have broken up w/ my ex for 2months now and we've been together for 2 years and yes we are still very close. I say just take it day by day and not rush into love until she's really ready. If she's ready she'll let you know. You have the whole summer, have fun~ go to the beach, take her out on a nice date. 8)