Is she crazy or what?

musicguy

So i met this girl online from Chicago...I'm from Iowa, and it's day three and I've talked to her on the phone and she's mentioned to me online and on the phone that she wants to marry me and have kids with me. I'm 26 and she's 21..she sent her pics out today for me to get. So is this girl nuts? what do you guys think? She says that she's ready to settle down and i'm the one that she wants to settle down with. I don't mind that, but we've onbly known each other for 4 days,

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm, think she may need some padded white walls......she sounds almost like one of those scary movies where she wants to marry you, then chains you to the bed, and says" honey the only reason im doing this to you is because i love you so much and i NEVER want to lose you, and these chains? well they ensure that you go no where and never see another womans face in your life..because youre mine".....its almost too crazy to even bother with, dont u think??? think you should cut your losses before you get yourself in a sticky situation...and tell her to return that damn wedding dress!!!!! seriously, she has to be crazy, no one with a brain would attempt to tread where she is treading. SHE doesnt even KNOW YOU!!!!!!