For those who have followed my story or viewed it, it is also in the breakup section, I'm just looking for advice.

Well all seemed to be going good the last few weeks with me and the ( i dont even know what we are). We have been talking pretty much everyday and hanging out here and there. Her twin nephews arrived last thursday and she wanted me apart of that with her. I went to see them with her the day they were born.

The next day, i went out at nite and she met up with me and ended staying the nite with me at my grandmothers and hanging out with my family and relatives. SUnday nite, same thing, we went to a carnival type thing, just for the food and hung out with the fam. Kissing, holding hands, etc.

Yesterday shes on the phone with me while holding her nephew and talking to him saying your uncle is on the phone.

Now today, I asked her to go to an NFL game with me and I sort of got a round about answer. I asked her why, dont you think you'll be here? and she said she didnt know, that if she gets a job and has to move away, then thats whats she'll do.

Crushed me, yet again. I ask to myself why is she doing these things like she wants to be with me and be a part of her life, but then will just split whenever she can. It didnt crush me to where i was mean or whatever, i just let it slide.

So i call her after the gym and ask her if she wants to go out to grab something to eat and for a drink later. Shes all up for it. SO now the question is, DO i try and talk with her about us? DO i ask her what it is she wants from me exactly and if she really wants to be with me, or do i just keep doing what i'm doing, but start to really act like i'm her boyfriend more around her.

Honestly, I think you're pressing too hard so i'd back way off. She's confused about what she wants right now and the only way she can figure it out is if she doesn't have you in her life for a while so she can compare and make her own decision. I'd be more scarce, don't call at all let her call you, and when she calls pick up maybe 25% of the time. Make her come chase you. Then you can decide what you want to do with her.

Actually she does most of the calling. She's been grabbing for my hand first, and goin in for the kiss. I just think shes doing this, to keep her happy until she finally moves away, then its out of sight out of mind. But who knows. I know she's still confused and i've backed off alot. I've even told her not to call me anymore, that was a month ago. But she sucked me back in. Only time will tell.