Signs of interest from friends?

There are lots of signs that indicate that she likes you. Does she laugh when you tell her jokes? Does she looks deep into your eyes when you speak to her? Does she tells u that she likes hanging out with you? ( This is too obvious if she says something like this) Does she start up a conversation online with you? Does she put her chin on the palm of her hand when you guys are talking while sitting? etc....

There are lots of signs out there that she can gives you.

I already wrote a similar article on the same subject. It's

link removed

Instead of getting a yes/no opinion, I was hoping for a more general response to compare back to what I know before I decide to just give up and forget the thought ever crossed my mind.

• 2 years later...

As much as this sucks sometimes you have to just break the ice by telling her how you feel about her. Asking her "do you like me" if she does... chances are depending how shy she is she will say NO but deep down in side its usually a yes.

So if you have feelings for her just tell her. You'd be supprised of what she would say. Plus if she says the "only see you as a friend" dont let that get you down. Now that she knows you like her she'll be seeing you in a different way and most of the time it ends out working in your favor. People can develop feelings overtime... so just because you like her now and she may not feel the same give it a few months... every guy we (females) meet we always ask ourselves "could I see myself with that guy".