New gal i think is hot who has a bf....

i see her round college, have a laugh with her always wave and say hey when were passing, i make her laugh when were chattings

but she has a bf, and i dont have any contact to her except round college, i know her through a friend who im trying to get over by having no contact with, (havent spoke since monday which is good)

thing is my friend sent me a email that was also sent to this gal, so now i have a chance to get her email but what do u guys reckon? should i get the email from her round college and if so how when she has a bf? or should i get it from this email and if so what should i say!?

ta

nothing much you can do while she has a boyfriend.

Darkblue

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.

Oscar Wilde

I'm with the others on this too. However don't burn your boats - If you get aske dout by someone else you like then take it, but otherwise take it easy, they may split up.

I was seeing a girl a while ago who I really liked, much like you. I thought she was single, so I asked for her e-mail and I got to know her quite well. Upon asking her out I found out she did jave someone. Its 3 months later now, we stayed in contact quite frequently and I know they are not getting on too well and she told me that she is thinking of leaving him. She has asked me out cycling with her, so I think I'm in with a chance again!

Doc