So I split from my husband of him texting another girl i seen the messages now deleted (wish I screen shot) the message  when a asked he denied it of course and when I asked him he left and basically told me he was done. He came round last night, and he never trimmed his manhood ever. And now he has. we didn't have sex he had a shower before work and thought it would be funny to throw cold water on him. It's a running laugh we have had for years.  After 10 year relationship. He has done it before lads holidays and stuff which the heat I get that. But is this a sign that the girl he was texting may be getting a bit more? Please be honest. 

I think we need a better timeline of what's going on here.This is my understanding.

You caught your husband texting another woman. But no context of what you saw, you brought it up and he left saying " he was done." Is this his way of handling confrontation? Or is this unique? 

His grooming habits changed, is he prone to do random changes about other grooming?

Not sure what this cold water comment means? Did he react poorly? Very confused.

Im not sure about the rest of the paragraph either. It's fine if English isn't your first language, I'm trying to piece this all together, without sewing panic.

On first read this could be concerning, but more details would help.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mumto3 said:

split from my husband of him texting another girl i seen the messages. when I asked him he left and basically told me he was done. He came round last night, and he never trimmed his manhood ever. 

Were you living together?  If he left why was he there last night?  Do you think he's seeing and sleeping with other women? 

• Like 1

I dont understand did you split or not? Its probably "Google translate" to English language from your native one, which is OK, but its confusing for people. 

Anyway, if he trimmed his "member" and you caught him messaging other women, yes, he is probably at least hoping he would get sex if not doing it already. 

• Like 1