Blocked on whatsapp

I'm 20.I started dating with this girl. We went on one date. She was dressed up to nines and super attracted to me. I didn't kiss her on date as I was nervous and scared. I asked her out two times and she had an excuses. Then I didn't contact her for 10days and she reached out. We went again on coffee date but she was less enthusiastic and told me to be friends. After this I didn't reach out but she reached out two times in 10 days and I didn't call her out again because I felt rejected. After one month I called her and she was enthusiastic to hear me. She asked me to come to her restaurant where she is working. I said I will come if I have time on weekend. Then I didn't say to her that I'm coming because I wanted to surprise her. I've came with my friends and she was the waiter. She was acting cold when she saw me and didn't laugh at my jokes or anything. Day after this I texted her something flirty on whatsapp and she told me "Don't talk to me like that. I have a boyfriend". I was trying to have fun text after but she blocked me and unfriended me.
Is this over forever. I'm just sad now and I wanted to apologise for playing games with her and not anouncing myself that I will come on Instagram since she blocked me on Whatsapp.

3 minutes ago, Ljimunad said:

We went again on coffee date but she was less enthusiastic and told me to be friends.  Day after this I texted her something flirty on whatsapp and she told me "Don't talk to me like that. I have a boyfriend".

Unfortunately this didn't go too far. She already mentioned she only wants to be friends. What did you text her on Whatsapp? Apparently she was offended or maybe she does actually have a BF. Either way once someone blocks you, it's better to leave it alone. 

• Like 1

I said 

8 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Unfortunately this didn't go too far. She already mentioned she only wants to be friends. What did you text her on Whatsapp? Apparently she was offended or maybe she does actually have a BF. Either way once someone blocks you, it's better to leave it alone. 

I said to her that she doesn't need to be angry that we can still be friends and go to cofee and she blocked me.