How to move on from this situationship?

A coworker, but we don't see each other everyday, rejected me romantically, she said she isn't ready yet for a relationship. I think she still can't get over her ex, and I took it as a no. 
However she contacted me again a few weeks later, and asked me for a chance to get to know me better. I was so confused and I can't believe her so I kept being bitter with her. I think it was my fault to always let my emotions out, so she must think she can play around with my feelings easily. She always thought that I was a pushy guy etc, even though I just wanted to clarify our relationship status. 
In conclusion, we had lots of ups and downs before, we even didn't talk to each other for more than 3 months, until I was finally giving in, broke no contact and contacted her first because I missed her. I think it was also my fault. I shouldn't reach out to her. And I was simping for her really hard that time lol, I flirted almost everyday, gave her a birthday present, etc. 
But recently, she just broke my trust once again, she suddenly asked me out for a date, but she flaked and rescheduled on her own invitation multiple times. I was really mad actually, I think I finally realized that she didn't prioritize me enough as a potential relationship and treated me only as an option. But I didn't let her know, instead, I just left her text on read. That was actually the first time I did that to her. She kept texting me and I had to reject her invitation by flaking back on her finally, because I can't trust her anymore. She disappeared, stopped talking to me and stopped interacting with me on social media after I rejected her. 
However I kept it cordial with her. I contacted her again one month later, I talked only about work, and stayed professional with her, until now. Luckily she responded positively when it comes to work. 
Actually this whole thing is really just torturing me now lol, whenever I have to call or meet her discussing work. Any suggestions on how to move on from this situation? Thank you.

4 minutes ago, BenGoodman99 said:

I was simping for her really hard that time lol, I flirted almost everyday., I just left her text on read. 

Sorry this is happening. Seems like an inordinate amount of games for someone who simply doesn't seem ready willing or able to date you at this time.

You're doing the right thing keeping it professional and cordial. Just cease all person and outside communication. Date clearly interested women outside of work. It's a lot less headaches than this type of situation.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BenGoodman99 said:

Any suggestions on how to move on from this situation? Thank you.

Sadly you chosed to make advances on the coworker. That means that, if something like this happens, you still need to see and conract them for work. So, there is no option where you can just go "no contact".

Second thing is, you are "pushy". When somebody tells you that they are not ready for the relationship and are flacky regarding dates, there is no need to pursue it. But just leave it alone.

If you can just go "no contact" do just that. Its best for you to do that instead of just be doing this to yourself.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

Stop contacting her. What are you getting out of it? You're standing in your own way, and only you can change that. 

Sure, I won't contact her anymore, unless there's something to do with works. Just wonder why she seems distant after I rejected her invitation.

11 minutes ago, BenGoodman99 said:

.Just wonder why she seems distant after I rejected her invitation.

She's there to work, not play games. Try to be professional and date outside of work.  It's best to let things go when it comes to uninterested coworkers because  sexual harassment issues could become a problem.

• Like 1

She's just not into you but temporarily liked having a fan, but ultimately she realized not putting up clearer boundaries bit her in the butt.

Start thinking of her as just another co-worker to be pleasant to and no more. Delete her contact info and from social media. Probably no reason to have each other's phone numbers for work, but of course, if that's needed, nothing you can do about that. Otherwise, deleting all the social media connection will be good for closure. No need to be in contact because you can't be friends when you two have different relationship goals. 

You can't bond with a new love interest if you're hung up on a dead end. The sooner you take steps to move on from this, the sooner you'll be ready for new possibilities.

10 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

Are you being serious? 

What other response did you expect? Did you think or hope she was going to chase you? 

Nope, guess she should treat me the same as others if she friendzoned me, rather than go no contact and disappeared. Why? Does she expect me to reach out to her and apologize that I made a mistake by rejecting her invitation?

16 minutes ago, Andrina said:

She's just not into you but temporarily liked having a fan, but ultimately she realized not putting up clearer boundaries bit her in the butt.

Start thinking of her as just another co-worker to be pleasant to and no more. Delete her contact info and from social media. Probably no reason to have each other's phone numbers for work, but of course, if that's needed, nothing you can do about that. Otherwise, deleting all the social media connection will be good for closure. No need to be in contact because you can't be friends when you two have different relationship goals. 

You can't bond with a new love interest if you're hung up on a dead end. The sooner you take steps to move on from this, the sooner you'll be ready for new possibilities.

Thanks, I'm actually doing that now. I will only contact her for works related matter. And if that's needed. I won't talk anything outside of works anymore, like we used to be. It actually hits me really hard, because somehow I missed her. But I have to pass through this. Hopefully I could. I can't unfriend her on social media, it will leaves me unprofessional. We both never check each other social media anymore, though.

Continue to readjust.  Don't contact her anymore unless it's strictly work related.  Remain professional,  civil,  well mannered,  respectful yet maintain a safe distance.  Enforce boundaries.  Be absolute and unwavering. 

You can't change how she is or undo the past record of distrust.  All you can do it control the dynamic PROFESSIONALLY in your favor.  This is how you do it.

11 hours ago, Cherylyn said:

Continue to readjust.  Don't contact her anymore unless it's strictly work related.  Remain professional,  civil,  well mannered,  respectful yet maintain a safe distance.  Enforce boundaries.  Be absolute and unwavering. 

You can't change how she is or undo the past record of distrust.  All you can do it control the dynamic PROFESSIONALLY in your favor.  This is how you do it.

Got it. Thanks for the suggestions.

• Thanks 1