Leave it or keep it

So I met this girl on a cruise about a month ago. Very weird how we met her mom was hitting on me and introduced me to her and I kind of brushed it off. I kind of ignored her until the last night and she came up to me and we talked all night and ended up making out etc.. Keep in mind this is one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in my life so I was very confused/happy? She was getting hit on by every guy on the boat but ended up coming to me. I didn't ask for her number but she got mine. She ends up texting me the day after the cruise and we talk a little. She lives 8 hours away from me so I'm not expecting much at all. But I had a trip planned to south Padre island one weekend and turns out she has a beach house there. So we meet up and I sleep with her for two nights and I'm very into her but we live so far away from each other. Im not sure what to do any advice would be helpful. 

4 hours ago, JLL15241 said:

. She lives 8 hours away from me so I'm not expecting much at all. 

How old is she? Are you staying in touch? Do you want to view this as a vacation fling or something you could manage with the 8 hour distance?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, JLL15241 said:

her mom was hitting on me

That kind of craziness is something to be take into consideration, since whoever you date, if it becomes serious, you will also have to be around her family at times.

IMO, wherever you travel, especially when young and meeting a lot of people on the trip, there will always be someone you spark with. Chemistry is rather common, and something you can also find in abundance locally.

LDRs are high risk unless they start as local relationships, and people have to temporarily move for jobs or college. Because the normal pace of dating can't happen. It ends up as too much time apart, and then when visiting each other, it's too much time together.

And then if after dating long distance and you decide to close the distance, one of you will have to uproot, leaving all your friends, family, and possibly a good job. That adds an extreme amount of stress.

You both sound young, so if she's that beautiful, do you think she's going to forego all the opportunities to date other guys in her town when only getting to see you a handful of times during the year? It's also an expensive way to date for such an iffy thing, since I'm assuming you would be flying to her. 

In your shoes, I'd concentrate on dating locally, but if you want to keep in contact with her, see if she puts in effort equally with traveling to you as well, if you choose to spend on airfare. It'd also be in your best interest, before spending a lot of your money, to find out what her dating style and goals are, to make sure they match yours.

• Like 1