We had a mutual breakup cuz of her family. Need help.

Hello guys, i am Suraj from India. I recently mutually broke up with my girl and we were in 2 yrs relationship.

I am divorced, cuz my wife cheated on me. Later i found this girls. She is the one i always wanted. Everything was going well. But i messed up a little. I acted weird and fought with here cuz my doctor said m in a huge trouble. Later on it was solved. But because of that act she decided not to stay. 

Her family knows me very well and even i have regular talks with her family. He father is no more. And her elder sister told us that you both have no future so stay friends. Because i am divorced. 

She thinks her family will not accept us and so we need to get apart. She cant go against her family. 

I need help that what should i do to stay with her. 

1 hour ago, Imsp said:

But i messed up a little. I acted weird and fought with here cuz my doctor said m in a huge trouble. Later on it was solved. But because of that act she decided not to stay. 

Would you please clarify this? It's not clear.

As for the family, they were not an issue for 2 years, so it sounds as though they are supporting what SHE wants rather than the other way around.

10 hours ago, Imsp said:

She thinks her family will not accept us and so we need to get apart. She cant go against her family. 

If you both need family approval to see each other or marry, this isn't going to work out. It's unclear what happened at the doctor or why you broke up after that.