If I'm (25F) going to be famous, should I make partners sign NDAs now?

NDAs are designed  for situations that would affect an individual's means of making a living, or a company's trade secrets.

It is not for making people hush for unless being a virgin is part of how you make a living.  If you don't want people talking about you, don't let them record anything, so then it's a he said, she said thing.

• 2 months later...

It is always important to remember that anything that goes on the Internet is on there forever so I don’t mean to go off your topic I think replying to your topic? My answer is I also would ponder the idea of an NDA because you never know right? And you want to protect yourself and that’s smart and if you got famous are in the public spotlight, at least it never hurts to protect oneself because like I said, people can look almost anything up on the Internet even if it’s nothing that was posted on the Internet somebody somewhere may I hear some thing and then post it or repeat it or what have you and then you may never live it down so this is a very good question you ask I’d be interested to see other peoples, viewpoints and responses