I’m so furious right now but also a little confused.

The person I am talking to right now unliked my picture. I posted it two days ago he liked it one day ago and unliked it today. He sent me a message about my picture saying “I wonder who you went with in that picture.” It was sarcasm cause it was obviously with him. I would think it was an accident if it wasn’t the first time he had done it but he recently did it to a picture I had posted over a year ago. We have a lot of friends in common because he’s from my parents hometown, and when I see there profiles he’s liked every single one of their pictures (girls in seductive poses). It makes me wonder if he’s trying to hide that fact that he likes me to someone who follows me.

Please let me know what you guys think 

2 minutes ago, Jaunty said:

How are things in your day to day life with him, in person?  

We are long distance. We text at least once a day. We had a problem back in January where he told me he wasn’t sure he could give me what I wanted. We saw each other in February and talked about it he basically said he wasn’t ready for commitment. But it’s strange to me since he still tells me he loves me but can’t commit to a relationship 

34 minutes ago, WrittenInTheStars said:

We don’t have a label but we’ve been going out for over a year. He doesn’t want to put a label to our relationship but he says he doesn’t talk to anyone else 

Does he completely dictate the terms of this situation? What is his issue with "labels"?

And how often do you two spend time together in person?

8 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Does he completely dictate the terms of this situation? What is his issue with "labels"?

And how often do you two spend time together in person?

I guess now that you asked I realize he does dictate the terms. I’m not sure what the deal with labels is but I’ he’s had girlfriends before I don’t know why it is that with me he doesn’t want to put a label to it.

It varies we’ll see each other for a week or a weekend on average every two months

I would imagine, given your other details about this situation, that he is seeing someone else who wants to know why he is liking another woman's (your) photos. 

12 minutes ago, WrittenInTheStars said:

I don’t know why it is that with me he doesn’t want to put a label to it.

He doesn't want to be your boyfriend, unfortunately. He's keeping his options open for other women.

Are you really okay with this arrangement? A year with no defined status is way too long, and he has recently told you he can't commit to you that way. Liking / unliking IG photos is the least of your problems with this guy. I wouldn't waste any more time with him. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, WrittenInTheStars said:

I’m not sure what the deal with labels is but I’ he’s had girlfriends before I don’t know why it is that with me he doesn’t want to put a label to it.

Because he doesnt see you as a girlfriend but as a "combination". You saw him 4 times and you get into big arguments 2 out of those 4 times and you still think that you should stay there. And worry about meaningless stuff like why he unliked your IG picture. Who cares? He doesnt see you as a girlfriend and you get into arguments even when you are together in person so you should have been long go, not psychoanalyze why he does unlike IG photos. If I would have to guess its because unlike about you, he cares what his other girlfriend thinks so he doesnt want her to see that he liked your photo.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, WrittenInTheStars said:

I guess now that you asked I realize he does dictate the terms. I’m not sure what the deal with labels is but I’ he’s had girlfriends before I don’t know why it is that with me he doesn’t want to put a label to it.

It varies we’ll see each other for a week or a weekend on average every two months

"Liking" and "unliking" your IG pics is the least of your issues in this situation. He doesn't want to "label" this thing you two have because in his mind you are not his girlfriend. You're just someone he sees every so often. Do you have sex when you see him? If so, for him it's just an occasional sex thing. 

BTW, does he come visit you or do you have to travel to see him?