Bestfriend has a new gf, he doesn't care bout any1 else

My cousin Bay, was my absolute best friend ever. But recently he moved to another state with his older brother. His brother, Ryan, got married, and I couldn't even make it to the wedding because of school. But Bay met Ryan's wife's sister, bb, at the wedding. Bb is 26 and Bay is 18, but recently they started going out. I was so shocked to hear that my cousin was going out with a woman 8 year older than him! And by the way ever since they started going out Bay hasn't called me one time. But last weekend Bay came down to visit us. He's giong to be staying for the rest of June. The problem is, he hasn't talked to me or hung out the same as we had in the past. It really p's me off. Because we used to be best friends. Now all he can talk about is bb. and when he isn't talking about her to me, he's talking to her on the phone. It's not that I'm not happy for Bay. I'm VERY happy to know that he found someone he loves. But I mean come on. He doesn't talk about anything else. He doesn't care about anything else anymore. Even his brothers totally admit, that he really needs to at least act like he still cares about us a little. I don't really know what to do. At least when the rest of us fall in love we don't forget about the others we love.

This is so common, if he is in love, this girl is the center of his universe, both men and women do this, they even lose their own identity and stop doing the things they loved to do, he is young and will learn the hard way, as a good frind, just let him have his fun, eventually he will come around.

and if he ever breaks up with BB he will be around for a shoulder to cry on.

by the way, nothing wrong with age gap relationships.

This is all new to him still. He probably doesn't even realize that he's hurting you right now. He's so wrapped up in Bb that he doesn't know what else is going on. It's not making him a horrible person right now because it's just human instinct to always want to spend time with the person you are falling in love with. As much as we all don't want to admit it...we will all do this at some point or another. It's not going to go on forever, just give it time. Things will start to die down in his relationship and things will start to go back to how they were before. You just need to give him time. You might also want to talk to him about your feelings because he probably really has no clue he's doing it. Well good luck with things. Just give it some time!!