Open Club  ·  101 members  ·  Free

Journals

Chapter 3

dias

I am reading the thread about the unplanned pregnancy. I am not judging the OP in any way but I was always wondering why some guys don't use condoms if they are sure they don't want kids. There were maybe 3 times in my life I had sex without condom and that was because it broke during the intercourse and I didn't notice it. And to be honest, I didn't notice much difference. It's such a teeny tiny difference in the feeling which is not worth the risk. It's not enough pleasure to justify the risk of pregnancy and STDs, not for me anyway. 

From a different perspective it's funny when guys nowadays try to convince women to have an abortion whilst women around the world protest for having the right to terminate pregnancy. 

1 hour ago, dias said:

From a different perspective it's funny when guys nowadays try to convince women to have an abortion whilst women around the world protest for having the right to terminate pregnancy. 

I always wonder how the men feel about abortion getting banned in many parts of the US. Do all men in those states want to marry and/or have babies with every woman they have sex with? Since the only 100% effective method of birth control is abstinence will men (and women) stop engaging in casual sex? Will there be no more "hookups"? Will the birth rate increase or decrease?

It's an interesting sociological question.

5 hours ago, Jibralta said:

What do you mean?

The right to have an abortion, sorry bad English. When there is a movement in the US it disseminates to the rest of the world in smaller scale.

I just find it funny that sometimes the man wants the baby and the woman doesn't and sometimes vice versa. 

1 hour ago, dias said:

Interesting videos. 

How do I fix my coffee addiction, exercise addiction and workaholism? Is it a copying mechanism or I have a natural obsessive personality? It might be both, who knows....

This is very interesting Dias.

I think psychology or shall we say, the pharmaceutical industry, has a lot to answer for.

I am absolutely certain, if I sat down in front of a psychiatrist, they would slap me with a great list of disorders, ADHD being one of them. Anyone with the attributes I understand are given to ADHD - I read them and think, okay, so where’s the “bad problem” or issue? Hyperactive thinking and physicality? Inability to concentrate, sit for a small length of time? On and on the symptoms go. I don’t see them as problems at all! Actually, they are gifts! And I think some of the most creative and useful people in society have probably been filled with hyperactive racing thoughts and energy. They learnt to manage their personality to their advantage.

I do think some people are prone to addictive or obsessive behaviours more than others. I’m not sure where it comes from. It is maybe partly genetic, partly environmental. 

My Dad, he never raised a boy - he has two girls. My son, he jumps on everyone’s back if you are sitting on the floor. He won’t sit there and do something for an hour. He’s rough and tumble and interrupts you mid sentence. Is he “disturbed” and in need of medication? Absolutely of course not! He’s a physical boy! He’s physical! It’s good, not bad! My Dad says he’s being too dangerous, jumping off things, or is constantly sucking in his breath and telling him to be careful. I don’t think this is how adventurous physical boys are raised. You have to let them take their little personal risks, within reason. I have to let him go and climb really high, and hang off the monkey bars, and shout out things at the park he feels like shouting out now and then. I can’t constantly hush him. I don’t think it’s good. Kids are supposed to be laughing and crazy and wild, in a way. To me, anyway. They will have to sit and take note soon enough. I think, go have fun, before seriousness starts. Because seriousness starts soon enough! 

I suppose this debate can also be put onto the concept of being dyslexic. Being diagnosed with dyslexia was all the rage when I was growing up. It helped explain away so many children’s inability to spell, write - read well. In the past, they said well, you just aren’t intelligent academically. Now they say no, you have a disorder. And, there may be something in it. But why so bad? Not everyone is academic. It’s not a bad thing. I have noticed people who often can’t read very well are immensely practically minded and physical. My father in law, for example. He can take a car apart and build one from scratch. But he can’t spell “because”. He can hardly read. Is he stupid? Most definitely not. Was he diagnosed with anything? Of course not, it was the 70s and he was too busy chasing women and riding motorbikes. But would a therapist or doctor tell him he was dyslexic? Very likely. What good would it do for him? Was he better just getting on with his life and working to his talents and ignoring his faults? 

I think some of us feel better after receiving a “label” - we can say, aaahhh that explains it all. We feel like the explanation is there. Life is made simple. Here is your explanation and here is your magic pill. We know it’s never that simple. No one with any mental issue or glitch if you like, can take a pill and have it all made right. It never is. Nature and nurture can’t be passed off like that. Someone can be in constant therapy for 20 years and never find a conclusion to any of their problems or faults. Who won? Was it the therapist, who you paid £200 an hour to still have problems, or different problems, 20 years down the line? We’re you “cured?” Did the pills help? 

Our beat bet is to use our advantages and disadvantages all to our advantage. Sometimes what we falter on can be our best talent. Remember, half the modern western world was built by people on caffeine. I am not saying it’s great, but, is it really that bad? I don’t know. Has it started ruling your life? This is the question. 

I feel like we both have addictive tendencies Dias. I wish I was addicted to exercise (LOL!) well actually, I can tick that off my obsessive list because I was about a decade ago! Yes I was addicted too it, and dieting. I tend to swap one addiction for another. When you have a personality like that, you can’t just simply give up anything and never be addicted again. I suppose you have to channel all that crazy mad energy into something good for yourself, rather than something destructive. I think we all know when something is not serving us in our life. We feel it’s not right in the pit of our stomach. 

Are you at a crossroads?

x

• Like 1

Just to add - ADHD seems, to my humble mind, just a set of personality traits. Some people are prone to impulsive, high energy, hyperactive ways. We all know someone like that. It doesn’t mean it’s a disorder.

Some people are sluggish and controlling and planners and very decisive but take along time to think over a decision. Do they have some kind of anti-ADHD disorder too? 

Society at the moment favours the personality of the slow plodder, the methodical thoughtful responsible person. The get up at 6am and carry out your routine type person. The reliable. The tow the line, rule abide. This is why those personality traits are not considered “disordered”. 

If you start mingling with artistic types, people who work for themselves, anyone who does anything unusual and solo and creative - they are all mad as hatters and would all likely be diagnosed with ADHD. Half of them couldn’t sit through a lesson either, myself included. Does it make us disordered? I say no, it makes us creative and needing to think and walk to the beat of our own drum, not anyone else’s, not a teachers, an employers, a parents. We set out n our own course and we don’t want to be told what to do, how to think, how to speak, what to wear, how to be or when to do anything. We want to do our own thing.

I really don’t think it is a disorder but actually a lovely gift that yes, can cause absolutely chaos in your life, but only if you are trying to blend in with “the normies”. Those interesting people who can happily sit at a desk for 8 hours until they retire at 65 and turn up everyday on time. Those crazy people. We don’t get them. You can normally split people into two groups. People who toe the line, and people who don’t. You’ll know easily which one you are, because each type stands out like a sore thumb. Look back on your life and you can see the pattern of your own decisions, and your personality that created them!

x

• Like 1

It's nice to see a physician who listens and questions, and who doesn't just march to the orders of insurance and pharmaceutical companies.

I really like what he said about diagnosing being a description, and how he pointed out the circular logic in justifying a diagnosis through its description.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dias said:

I found another interesting video of this guy, he is interesting.

Ah! Dias!

I have heard and listened to Dr Gabor before, and I also own the revised book and read, back to back, by Dr. Benjamin Spock! More than once! Now, Gabor makes some fantastic points, and I don’t disagree. Modern life is terrible for raising babies, everything is against it. But! He is plain wrong about the advice in ‘Baby and Childcare’. Spocks advice was controversial at the time because it was very liberal and permissive to what had come before. The first paragraph, first chapter is called ‘Parents - You Know More Than You Think’ he goes on to nicely say trust your instincts. Which is fantastic advice from a self help guide. With regards to the crying it out section - he doesn’t say to and shut the door. He says after plenty of effort to subdue your baby, enter, reassure, then leave, and slowly leave it longer each time. He does make a note about a baby becoming a tyrant to his parents (he refers to the baby as a he in the book) and to after many efforts, yes, just leave. I believe this is called the “cry it out” method. 

I have used a mixture of this myself. I am not one to just let any of my babies cry and cry. I don’t think any normal mother can stand it. But there does come a point where, unless you want your baby sleeping next to you, breastfeeding all night, wedged between you and your husband, then you do have to have them sleep in their own crib or room. I still feed and then rock my youngest to sleep, she is a very good and content baby and once asleep wrapped up in my arms I put her down and I don’t hear from her until 6:30 in the morning. But I have had instances with my other two where nothing placated them. And as a woman by yourself at 2am, going on rocking and swaying until the sun comes up and you have no sleep yourself just isn’t realistic, and you can’t endlessly breastfeed because you need to let your milk supply build back up, and that takes drinking water and another hour or two of your baby not nursing. There is not an endless eternal supply of milk (and I never knew this until the first day I became a mother myself!)

I am not saying he is wrong. In an ideal world, I would have a loving supportive mum or friend there to take over the holding and rocking, and be able to just lie in the next day in my hut in the woods, my only chore to maybe strap the kids on my back and go hunt out berries and fire wood. But as Gabor says, we don’t live in that village world anymore. 

I am lucky and privileged to have spent every single day and night with my kids. To never have sent them off to nursery. We have been out and played and been at the beach and had a relaxed and very loving close time. For all my faults as a parent (there are plenty!) I will say that I completely allow them to be them. I don’t try and force anything on them. If my boy is a bit sensitive, he is sensitive. Where my girl is feisty, I let her be feisty. I don’t try to change them, and I love them for exactly who they are.

I have found in this new world, you have to create your own “village”!

Sorry to gab on! I find him very interesting. He raises good points. I have heard them before but, very interesting. Controlled and scheduled feeding was very popular in the 50s through to even the 70s. I think, my understanding of it was, they were trying to give the mother a break, because babies are really really demanding, and would have you rock and hold and feed them 24/7, and realistically, a 1950s housewife or even a 2022 30 something Mum like me, can’t be doing that. 

More outdoors, less tv and just talking honestly and openly and having fun with your kids seems to be the best thing up to now. Plenty of play dates but, I don’t know - just letting them get involved with what interests them. 

In the 40s and 50s we often think of that time as quite brutal and unfair for women, but if you look back, especially maternally, women were kept in hospital for 2 weeks after a birth and waited on hand and foot. It was medically important that the woman got her rest. They knew the emotional twist and adjustment that would be taking place. These days, you are out the same day or next day and thrown back into your normal life with a new baby or two and told to get on with it and oh you might get suicidal but there are pills for that! They don’t stop to think women might be getting depressed simply due to, exhaustion! And no time to rest or adjust to their amazing responsibility and new role. It’s, snap that body back, get out the next day with your baby in the pram and get back to full time work within 3 months. It’s a wonder anyone actually stays sane! 

Anyway, sorry to go on Dias! I feel quite passionately about the points raised. Such an interesting video! But I believe he took Dr. Spock the wrong way! I actually have one of his books on my bedside table right now! Ha!

x

One of these sleepless nights...Post midnight pondering.....I am still sad about my last job, I didn't know and would have never imagined that they could report me to the FCA, especially for working a few days remotely from Greece, this is so crazy I still can't believe it. 

I mean I don't care about the job itself, it's that they reported me to the FCA which is almost tantamount to terminating my career in the UK. Nobody would hire someone with a record, even if the record says "deemed unfit for senior positions" nobody would believe it was because I worked remotely from Greece, it's so silly I wouldn't believe it either. I could only find employment in small companies. The problem is only big companies invited me for interviews. By law the FCA records get erased after 6 years. However, I won't be able to go back in 6 years and second 6 years is a lot of time. 

The issue is I had built a life there, sure I worked a lot and made many sacrifices, it wasn't holidays and nothing was given, nonetheless, it's one of the few countries in Europe in which there is potential to achieve things if you chase it enough and work a lot. I am not talking about money or career-wise, I am talking about doing things and achieving goals. For me it was like a long term journey, chasing dreams and setting new goals....It's just not the same in Greece or elsewhere in Europe.

And then some people decided to pull the carpet out from under my feet because they were jealous and whatnot and shatter the life I built there. 

I am back to an ordinary life which I can't stand for long. This wasn't meant to happen......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I recently read an article in the NY Times, called The Office’s Last Stand. It discussed the pros and cons of working from home, from both the employer and employee perspective. The article said, "[One} company terminated two employees for working in locations where the business isn’t authorized to operate" and then, "A recent survey of human resources professionals showed that 39 percent had found an employee working in a location where their business didn’t have tax approval to operate."

That reminded me of your situation, where you were working in Greece. It's possible that the company simply wasn't authorized to work in Greece! Have you read the full complaint that your company sent to the FCA? It could be that simple. I think that if you were aware that legal restriction existed, you probably wouldn't have gone. 

Regardless, if it was me, I'd be all over that complaint. If it was a slow process, I'd chip away patiently, like a prisoner chipping through a prison wall. Six years is probably more than enough time to tunnel through. Alternatively, six years is a long time to wake up in the middle of the night and think about doing nothing.

On a different subject I made a Youtube video yesterday for fun. It took me actually many hours as I find it difficult to code and talk at the same time (yeah I have limited abilities lol). The editing was easier but overall it's quite time consuming. I am thinking maybe the next one would film it just once including all the silly mistakes lol. I must have used the word "so" at least 200 times, need to fix this. 

On 9/19/2022 at 7:44 AM, dias said:

On a different subject I made a Youtube video yesterday for fun. It took me actually many hours as I find it difficult to code and talk at the same time (yeah I have limited abilities lol). The editing was easier but overall it's quite time consuming. I am thinking maybe the next one would film it just once including all the silly mistakes lol. I must have used the word "so" at least 200 times, need to fix this. 

Dias!

Well - WELL DONE! For actually making a video! Always something I have secretly wanted to do but by the way will never do!!!!

But anyway, how the heck do you even DO THIS?! I just don’t get it. What on earth. It is alien talk. 

But yes - I absolutely UGHHH REFUSE to listen to my own voice back!!!! No way! I have heard authors read their books and, oh my God, how they sit there with a straight face doing it? I don’t know.

Don’t take this the wrong way but I felt like I was being guided into alien code craziness by the voice of the Terminator! You should have said at the end, “I’ll be back!”

I still find it all astounding that you do this and your first language isn’t even English.

Kudos!

x

• Haha 1
On 9/17/2022 at 12:02 AM, mylolita said:

In an ideal world, I would have a loving supportive mum or friend there to take over the holding and rocking, and be able to just lie in the next day in my hut in the woods, my only chore to maybe strap the kids on my back and go hunt out berries and fire wood.

Of course I know being 24/7 for the baby is not feasible in the real world, it is just impossible. I believe the ideal scenario in real life is to do the best you can and be as much available for your kids as you can when they are very young*. It's a given you can't satisfy all the whims and needs of a baby, I believe even babies understand when parents doing their best. I am sure you a great mother 🙂

*I personally believe the first years are the most important, when a person receives love and attention those years it's more than likely he/she will NOT have abandonment issues etc etc as an adult. 

PS. I don't reply to all your posts Lolita because we could spend days on this subjects. There are not that many hours in a day.Maybe we need to create our ENA podcast lol

• Thanks 1
On 9/18/2022 at 3:20 PM, Jibralta said:

I recently read an article in the NY Times, called The Office’s Last Stand. It discussed the pros and cons of working from home, from both the employer and employee perspective. The article said, "[One} company terminated two employees for working in locations where the business isn’t authorized to operate" and then, "A recent survey of human resources professionals showed that 39 percent had found an employee working in a location where their business didn’t have tax approval to operate."

That reminded me of your situation, where you were working in Greece. It's possible that the company simply wasn't authorized to work in Greece! Have you read the full complaint that your company sent to the FCA? It could be that simple. I think that if you were aware that legal restriction existed, you probably wouldn't have gone. 

Regardless, if it was me, I'd be all over that complaint. If it was a slow process, I'd chip away patiently, like a prisoner chipping through a prison wall. Six years is probably more than enough time to tunnel through. Alternatively, six years is a long time to wake up in the middle of the night and think about doing nothing.

I heard a story which happened exactly the opposite: someone working for the Greek branch of a global company worked from London and when they found out they fired him. It's not about tax purposes, if I am not mistaken you need to work from another country at least 6+ months in order to have tax issues. I believe big companies are trying to "show" that they have enough power to "teach" employees a lesson that you can't mess with them. A bit dictatorial if you ask me but hey...

I was told from the first day of the suspension that they wanted to set an example. Well, they did. I didn't know companies result to this sort of tactics. Now I know!

The HR didn't want to tell me if the "deemed unfit for Senior Management positions due to lack of integrity" is the only thing they sent to the FCA. I reached out to the FCA and they said they can't divulge any information about the complaint and basically they don't listen to my side at all. You understand the laws are written in a way so that employees have no rights.  It's unfair the HR didn't mention the reason, how would anyone know that lack of integrity means working from another country for a week in this case? Because lack of integrity could mean inside trading and selling data, if you don't specify it could mean anything. 

I could spend all my savings on a lawyer to learn about what is written on that complaint but I don't believe it would change anything. The only way to find out is to find another job and see the company's reaction to the FCA record. 

I will apply for residency next month and if it's approved I might start applying for jobs in the UK in a couple of years. I will see. 

On 9/21/2022 at 12:21 AM, mylolita said:

Don’t take this the wrong way but I felt like I was being guided into alien code craziness by the voice of the Terminator! You should have said at the end, “I’ll be back!”

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I know my accent is heavy lol. However it's not a typical Greek accent. It's Dias's accent lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dias said:

Of course I know being 24/7 for the baby is not feasible in the real world, it is just impossible. I believe the ideal scenario in real life is to do the best you can and be as much available for your kids as you can when they are very young*. It's a given you can't satisfy all the whims and needs of a baby, I believe even babies understand when parents doing their best. I am sure you a great mother 🙂

*I personally believe the first years are the most important, when a person receives love and attention those years it's more than likely he/she will NOT have abandonment issues etc etc as an adult. 

PS. I don't reply to all your posts Lolita because we could spend days on this subjects. There are not that many hours in a day.Maybe we need to create our ENA podcast lol

DIAS!

That is absolutely HILARIOUS okay well, what an idea 🤣 We could have someone different in every month! HA!

You can be the dry bring back down to earth one, I’ll be the gabby air head 🤣

And my dear don’t worry I didn’t take it as a personal slight against me at all! I have mega moments of guilt, and doubt, and I do I have my moments of temper. Right now I’m in the bath with a copy of Private Eye, a cup of coffee and a bowl of grapes on the bath rack. I feel eternally guilty while D has the kids playing downstairs. Why? Ugh I don’t know! Just enjoy your half hour?! Ha! 

Anyway, I completely agree. I think that is one of the reasons I felt so lucky to be able to stay home, keep them out of nursery and do our thing. We still see so many people. I had doubts too - everyone told me they would grow up isolated, shy, spoilt and weird! When my son hadn’t said a word at 3 and a bit I started to think what have I done?! They were right! Oh no! 3 and a half he just came out with it all. Honestly, I know so many parents say this about their kids but, everyone, nearly everyone, comments on the way he speaks. The health visitor said she had never come across a more articulate 4 year old. And both of my eldest are amazing with other kids, they kind of, lead the pack! They suggest games and then ten minutes later they are all doing it. No confidence issues at all. Actually, too bold the other way sometimes!

But yes. We will all make mistakes and have bad times as a parent, or doing anything else that holds any responsibility. You have to almost just please yourself and your kids. If you try and live to please others, oh man, you just end up resenting it anyway! We all bring something different to the table as well. I’m a very different parent to my husband. He’s more likely to be a chilled, casual Daddy. He doesn’t jump up, feel the need to entertain them every second. He’s firm and very positive. They listen to him more, definitely! Me; I am like, this morning - did you have a nice sleep? Did you dream anything? And we are all in our bed and the kids are discussing their dreams with me (eldest boy dreamt of a “large tender” (he means what trains pull) going through a stream and then he adds, “In my dreams I don’t mind (youngest baby) grabbing and touching me! In my dreams it is okay!”) I think he said this because for a few days I have been trying to tell him cool it with the frustration when she goes to pull your hair or take a toy - she’s only a baby, after all. Just try to move away!

My daughter said she dreamt of “kisses!” and then kind of gave this cute shoulder raise and blew me one! I said Ohh your dream was full of love! I said, I wonder what bambino dreamt huh! Milk maybe? They laugh. Then they start talking about that. You can see how it goes on. Toddlers by the way, say the funniest things. Some of my best convos I have EVER had, funniest, most insightful, and most tender, have been from those two! 

Anyway, stoke up the cast Dias - LOL! Anyone stand a 5 hour one?!? 🤣🤣🤣

x

1 hour ago, dias said:

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I know my accent is heavy lol. However it's not a typical Greek accent. It's Dias's accent lol

No problem at all!

I couldn’t pin it either! It’s fab! It’s brave you can listen to yourself back! I have a very annoying voice, absolutely hate it! I wouldn’t be able to listen back! 

From getting colds from the kids on off for the last 2 months (and probably shouting up a couple of floors to them to “come down for breakfast!!!!”) it’s been husky which it totally normally isn’t and I actually like it - LOL! It’s worth the sore throat! I found myself singing Christmas songs yesterday while I was running the bath thinking, Kelly Jones eat ya heart out ha ha ha!

Hows the new Jay-oh-bee?

x

1 hour ago, dias said:

I heard a story which happened exactly the opposite: someone working for the Greek branch of a global company worked from London and when they found out they fired him. It's not about tax purposes, if I am not mistaken you need to work from another country at least 6+ months in order to have tax issues. I believe big companies are trying to "show" that they have enough power to "teach" employees a lesson that you can't mess with them. A bit dictatorial if you ask me but hey...

I was told from the first day of the suspension that they wanted to set an example. Well, they did. I didn't know companies result to this sort of tactics. Now I know!

The HR didn't want to tell me if the "deemed unfit for Senior Management positions due to lack of integrity" is the only thing they sent to the FCA. I reached out to the FCA and they said they can't divulge any information about the complaint and basically they don't listen to my side at all. You understand the laws are written in a way so that employees have no rights.  It's unfair the HR didn't mention the reason, how would anyone know that lack of integrity means working from another country for a week in this case? Because lack of integrity could mean inside trading and selling data, if you don't specify it could mean anything. 

I could spend all my savings on a lawyer to learn about what is written on that complaint but I don't believe it would change anything. The only way to find out is to find another job and see the company's reaction to the FCA record. 

I will apply for residency next month and if it's approved I might start applying for jobs in the UK in a couple of years. I will see. 

I don’t know whether I should even say this Dias. It makes no difference and means nothing now or even if I had said it then. It’s easy for me to also say this after the fact.

But, when you briefly mentioned in the past flying out to work, the first thing that crossed my mind was - he’s brave doing that. I wouldn’t do that. If he gets caught, probably not good!

But, I didn’t want to put a potential bummer on your jet setting so the thought came and I let it go. It’s not as if I predicted the future of anything, it was just a vague hope he doesn’t get caught don’t think that’s really allowed thought.

I have seen it in lesser events in the office. When I worked in an office, people did work from home (this is years before any pandemic). Everyone would chat secretly about the home workers in an envious way. Some would even joke when they came through the door, 1pm - “Hey how’s the laundry been today? Working from home from the morning? What morning is this?! 1pm?! Afternoon last time I checked my watch! How was Costa coffee this morning?” The list goes on.

What they were saying, veiled in a joke was - you slacker! We all know you haven’t been at your desk this morning. You have been doing other things while we sit here drained, and we don’t like you being able to get away with it!

And that’s just someone taking the morning to work from home! 

x

On 9/13/2022 at 2:51 PM, dias said:

I am reading the thread about the unplanned pregnancy. I am not judging the OP in any way but I was always wondering why some guys don't use condoms if they are sure they don't want kids. There were maybe 3 times in my life I had sex without condom and that was because it broke during the intercourse and I didn't notice it. And to be honest, I didn't notice much difference. It's such a teeny tiny difference in the feeling which is not worth the risk. It's not enough pleasure to justify the risk of pregnancy and STDs, not for me anyway. 

Another one for the podcast because of course I am all opinions about this too 🤣🤣🤣

x

*Shuffles papers of print offs from this forums like Alex Jones with THE DOCUMENTS* 

“Morning ya’ll! Welcome to ThE EnAaayyyy PoDcAsT! So Dias! How is exile goin’? You are, by the way, so totally Greek being exiled. Didn’t all the Greek Gods at SOME POINT suffer exile from Mount Olympus? So chic. @Jibralta have you tried anymore Texan Teee! What’s your feelings on those slipper wearin’ home working people and the meaning of life? Let’s interject.” 🤣🥳🥳🥳

x